Best way to level a 45 merc...at 87?

Orion241

Diabloii.Net Member
Best way to level a 45 merc...at 87?

Should I just do baal runs? It seems he jsut gets destroyed by the wave 2 poison, or the wave 3 lightning and hydras. Anyone have any tips please?

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
The best and easiest way would be to fire him and hire another one. When you hire your new merc, he/she will be nearly the same level as you are.

Orion241

Diabloii.Net Member
Evrae Altana said:
The best and easiest way would be to fire him and hire another one. When you hire your new merc, he/she will be nearly the same level as you are.
I didn't know this. You just saved me alot of time thanks. :)

Ikeren

Diabloii.Net Member
I was under the impression that didn't work for nightmare/normal mercenaries, only in hell.

There are several good reasons to take normal/nightmare mercenaries. Normal mercenaries end up slightly more powerful, and have different aura's if you use the Act 2 mercenaries.

Deetox

Diabloii.Net Member
AnInsaneBanana said:
But wild Pokemon will be weaker then Pokemon caught at a lower level then trained up...

Oh shoot, wrong game.
You made me spat coffee all over my monitor. :sad2:

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
AnInsaneBanana said:
But wild Pokemon will be weaker then Pokemon caught at a lower level then trained up...

Oh shoot, wrong game.
Not true!! If you know how to raise their Effort Values for each stat properly, then you can make a high-level caught pokemon just as strong as/stronger than one leveled from low levels...

errr, yeah.