Best way to get +2 fast cast amulet

asheran182

Diabloii.Net Member
Best way to get +2 fast cast amulet?

I need one of these for my pvp bone nec, what would be best way to find one? Preferrably with 15+ fcr. Thanks

Tengu

Diabloii.Net Member
Try gambling. Its the way i get my good rare amulets.

If you are short on money, try doing council runs. Go to travincal, kill the high council and the go down to durance and kill bremm and his friends.

They drop a lot of moolah.

Phyrexial

Diabloii.Net Member
You could always try crafting a caster ammy also if you have a character over level 89 or something to craft with.

asheran182

Diabloii.Net Member
Tengu said:
Try gambling. Its the way i get my good rare amulets.

If you are short on money, try doing council runs. Go to travincal, kill the high council and the go down to durance and kill bremm and his friends.

They drop a lot of moolah.
Thanks for info. Can you gamble amulets with over 10 fcr?

sol555

Diabloii.Net Member
Caster amulets get an automatic 1-10 % fcr. In addition to that, they can also get a mod that gives them 10% fcr. Don't get your hopes up too high though as the odds of getting a decent 15%+ fcr amulet with +2 skills is very small. If you're like me you'll end up with almost godly 20% fcr amulets with stats and resists but no skills or 15%+ fcr amulets with zon or barb skills :(. Try it though, crafting can be fun and yet maddening at times.

Tengu

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, if i remember correctly you can gamble a rare ammy with 20 fcr, skills resists etc.

I've managed to craft a couple of good caster ammys, but its pretty hard and costy, imo.