Best way to find +3trap/3 light claws?

SilentCop

Diabloii.Net Member
Best way to find +3trap/3 light claws?

What's the best way to find 3trap/3 lightning sentry claws? Do you just shop for them in hell?

d00m2k

Diabloii.Net Member
step 1: quit job
step 2: drop out of school
step 3: spend as much time shopping anya with portal as the average WoW player grinds (15 - 18 hours/day)
step 4: profit

Von Lazuli

Diabloii.Net Member
Or do it the Von Lazuli way.

1. Have approx 700k+ Gold on a character you are leveling.
2. At the start of each Baal run, run and check Larzuk and Anya.
3. Try not to die and lose all that sweet gold.
4. Level and hopefully profit.

Laz

SilentCop

Diabloii.Net Member
figured as much, I have over 2 mill gold on my char but i'm hc so yeah if i die..i lose it all + more ;p

is anya the best person to shop from? I've seen some claws at the a3 merchant but not sure if the ilvl range differs from a3 and a5 merchants

BIGeyedBUG

Diabloii.Net Member
As long as your at 75+ your chances of getting good rolls are essentially the same either way--the only real factors then are the difficulty level and your character level. Anya's biggest advantage is that she's really quick to run if you have the Red Portal open. She also sells more claws per screen on average, and even though only one of the two types she sells is outstanding for a trapper everything else makes her more efficient by far.

Asheara might be my second choice (or maybe NM Anya) but there's really no reason to run her if you've got Anya and the Portal available.