Best type of etheral sheilds for exile?

xlodtraderx

Diabloii.Net Member
Best type of etheral sheilds for exile?

best type of ETHERAL sheilds to put exile in? Cost doesnt matter...just list the most common exile sheilds plz thnx

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
smiting is Sacred Rondanche
anything else Vortex Shield highest defense
or Sacred Targe lowest strength requirement

Halbreed7250

Diabloii.Net Member
any of the elite's will work great, make sure it's over 320+ defense, and try not to use a vortex on a smiter, IMO that window of damage is blow.

oh btw, i have a ber, and stormlash, you sound rich so maybe you could buy two sheilds and sell me one, because in the last 4 days, no one will sell me theirs (sorry guys i don't have 23 runes for your ethereal royal)!! :)

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Halbreed7250 said:
any of the elite's will work great, make sure it's over 320+ defense, and try not to use a vortex on a smiter, IMO that window of damage is blow.

oh btw, i have a ber, and stormlash, you sound rich so maybe you could buy two sheilds and sell me one, because in the last 4 days, no one will sell me theirs (sorry guys i don't have 23 runes for your ethereal royal)!! :)
Hehehe, ethereal royal! Good one half. I like my eth sacred rondarche exile but it's only ED. :( Go go ethereal exile royal! Whoops.

Armor_Biff

Diabloii.Net Member
I got tired of looking for a good enough shield for exile so I made it from a shield I've had for quite some time. Turned out quite nice I think.

Exile
Royal Shield
defense: 999
+266% enhanced defense (superior 14%)
level 16 defiance
all resist +9

Halbreed7250

Diabloii.Net Member
Armor_Biff said:
I got tired of looking for a good enough shield for exile so I made it from a shield I've had for quite some time. Turned out quite nice I think.

Exile
Royal Shield
level 16 defiance
all resist +9

very nice, i'm loooooooooking for a minimum of 1k on mine, but then again, I'm serious when i say i dun have 23 runes for it, i have 1+a few items :( :( :(

gzvernon

Diabloii.Net Member
Armor_Biff said:

Exile
Royal Shield
level 16 defiance
all resist +9
you must be hurtin for resistance

xlodtraderx

Diabloii.Net Member
exile sheilds cost like 23 runes? hm......what type of sheild costs that much? I may not be looking to spend that much on a sheild...i think a harald is pretty good by it self...why is exile so good? Massive defence right?

bloog

Diabloii.Net Member
How much defense does one need anyway ? My main source of defense is an elited shaft, 1550 def. Second is the shield, a rhyme Royal Shield, 200 def and 42+25=67 resist all. Other items don't add much defense.
I'm using a defiance merc, holy shield is 15 and own defiance 5.

At 16000 def monsters have about 15% to hit me and I got max block max dmg reduce. And 1100 hp.
With Exile monsters may have 10% chance to hit, but I think +67 res all from my current rhyme is better.

Halbreed7250 said:
very nice, i'm loooooooooking for a minimum of 1k on mine, but then again, I'm serious when i say i dun have 23 runes for it, i have 1+a few items :( :( :(

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
bloog said:
How much defense does one need anyway ? My main source of defense is an elited shaft, 1550 def. Second is the shield, a rhyme Royal Shield, 200 def and 42+25=67 resist all. Other items don't add much defense.
I'm using a defiance merc, holy shield is 15 and own defiance 5.

At 16000 def monsters have about 15% to hit me and I got max block max dmg reduce. And 1100 hp.
With Exile monsters may have 10% chance to hit, but I think +67 res all from my current rhyme is better.
My kurast rhyme and sacred rondarche rhyme rocks too. I got exile sacred rondarche and alma but those rhymes are so damn sexy, a lot of bang for the buck... for the rune I mean.