Best Titan Character?

SuperSavage

Diabloii.Net Member
Best Titan Character?

Barbarian?

Palidan?

Druid? WW or Bear?

I haven't made a titan character and it is time what do you think?

I am looking for a character with lots dmg. Is SC and I have pretty good items, so I will be plenty safe.

atigdng

Diabloii.Net Member
I would agree too, they are really fun to play. Maybe you could borrow fb's hone sundan? :D I would like to see the dmg with that!

atigdng

Diabloii.Net Member
GooberGrape said:
Enchantress, duh.

If you're gonna be fragile, at least be extremely cool.

-GG
A barb with a huge spear running around OHKO'ing everyone is kewler!

TopHatCat64

Diabloii.Net Member
As much as I love Enchantresses, a titan build just doesn't make a lot of sense.

All your damage is coming from the chant, not physical. So boosting up strength isn't going to add a lot to your damage.

Might as well take advantage of all that str with some huge physical damage modifiers.

Dodgydave

Diabloii.Net Member
You could try a Titan 'Sin. I have a titan BF 'sin who was fun to play. Also a titan kicker shoul;d be viable.

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
TopHatCat64 said:
As much as I love Enchantresses, a titan build just doesn't make a lot of sense.

All your damage is coming from the chant, not physical. So boosting up strength isn't going to add a lot to your damage.

Might as well take advantage of all that str with some huge physical damage modifiers.
Only if you're not a Executress(ie. Kingslayer wielding enchantress). The physical boosted by all that str, then multipled by vengence+elemental masteries, thats massive damage. :thumbsup:

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
TopHatCat64 said:
It does if you use a ribcracker and a might merc. True, you don't get as much physical damage as other chars but you can get a good mix between physical and fire. 700% ED of about 400 average is nothing to sneeze at.

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
sunbearie said:
Only if you're not a Executress(ie. Kingslayer wielding enchantress). The physical boosted by all that str, then multipled by vengence+elemental masteries, thats massive damage. :thumbsup:
Vengeance damage doesn't benefit from high STR. Only weapon damage and non-weapon additive damage (+max/+min) damage count for elemental damage.

Sir Lister of Smeg

Diabloii.Net Member
SuperSavage said:
Barbarian?

Palidan?

Druid? WW or Bear?

I haven't made a titan character and it is time what do you think?

I am looking for a character with lots dmg. Is SC and I have pretty good items, so I will be plenty safe.
Might be an odd question, since most people do seem to understand it, but what is a titan character, lots of life, lots of damage, lots of defense?

tweety

Diabloii.Net Member
A titan character puts all his points in strength for high damage. It does result in low life which makes them less popular then in previous patches i.e. 1.09

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
Hrus said:
Vengeance damage doesn't benefit from high STR. Only weapon damage and non-weapon additive damage (+max/+min) damage count for elemental damage.
Opps, my bad, you're still using an elite weapon, I think the damage should still be pretty good although its all elemental.

I'm striving for a Titan Sept anyway and thats my plan for the sorc.

If its your first time, I think a barb is a good way to start. So far I've mat/pat the pally and sin and it was no walk in the park for Hell although they both did at least 20K damage.

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
sunbearie said:
I'm striving for a Titan Sept anyway and thats my plan for the sorc.
Ooo, another of those crazy projects going around here. Good luck with an Titan Amazon:)

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
Nacaa said:
Ooo, another of those crazy projects going around here. Good luck with an Titan Amazon:)
Well, the titan's a strafy for convenient purposes. :thumbsup: Otherwise, a dagger-wielding tankazon shouldn't be too hard even with 300 life :lol: