Best thing to do with a [L] 3-sockets 45% Res All Sacred Targe ? d

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
Best thing to do with a [L] 3-sockets 45% Res All Sacred Targe ?

I need your help here. What's the best/most useful thing to do with a Ladder 3-sockets 45% Res All Sacred Targe :scratch: ? Please argument your answer :wink: !

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
I will vote dragon.
Both sanctuary and dream have too much variables, where dragon has only 3-5 to all attributes, so dragon will save you runes if you don't want any reroll happening.
Also IMO I think dragon runeword shields are pretty rare.

psych

Diabloii.Net Member
I say dream, because I like the dreamer build and I think it will be popular after the (fabled?) reset.

If you plan on making a torchdin you could make it a dragon, that would be cool, but much more of a niche item, so less tradable once you are tired of it.

soul killer

Banned
Ill say Dragon,its a real nice RW and also rare.
Solid stats make it very attractive,especially in a sT.
*drools*

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Hmm, I don't understand what's so great about the Dragon runeword. The holy fire aura is probably only effective on a HoJ + double Dragon paladin with full synergies. I'm not impressed at all by its other mods. Does AS miss some information about it or am I underestimating something, e.g. the ctc venom ?

I guess I would make that shield a part of a dual Dream paladin.

hhhrobi

Diabloii.Net Member
the very best thing would be to give it to me.. that way i can sell it and make some wealth :tongue:

ael

Diabloii.Net Member
Well if ya dont know what to do with it, stash it and wait for the right buyer. Then sell it with a high price.

hhrobi said:
the very best thing would be to give it to me.. that way i can sell it and make some wealth
You still havent given me your self found Lo! And u promised! Gib fr33 plxplx11!!

Sechler

Diabloii.Net Member
Do you have a pally now?
What shield does he use?
Have you thought about making a pally, and if so, what kind?
Do you even like playing with pallys?
Do you pvp or pvm?
Not being a smart xss with questions it'd just help out a ton.

Gorny

Banned
I voted "other" .

You should just give it to me as part of your Forum Tax Exemption, Frosty.

Then, you might just live through the next FA game.

:evil: