Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

best telesadin weapon

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by hulk2004, Mar 30, 2004.

1. hulk2004

hulk2004 IncGamers Member

best telesadin weapon

hi, whats the best weapon to use for one? would a 399 stormslash be better than a botd b-axe? or famine??

hulk

2. KingHookJaw

KingHookJaw IncGamers Member

Crescent Moon Phase Blade or Zerker. I like the phase blade for speed. To me there is no better weapon for this build.

3. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

I agree, a crescent moon phase blade is the best weapon for this build for numerous reasons. A tesladin is about delivering your lightning damage to the enemy quickly and constantly (no missing). Crescent moon has ignore target's defense and the phase blade's base -30 speed will let you zeal at 5 fps with holy shock on with minimal extra IAS. Physical damage should not matter to you as you should have high vitality and max block. That and who can argue with the -35% enemy lightning res on the crescent moon runeword as well as no repairs on the phase blade :)

4. Vindictive

Vindictive IncGamers Member

I thuoght that igonre target defense didn't work in PvP or against act bosses? Dunno if thats right or not though.

Anyway, I was dueling earlier with my Kicksin, she normally is pretty good. Well, the guy that was nailing absolutely everyone in the game was this tesladin with BotD war pike. He used charge and enigma. He owned. The only time i almost beat him was when i stun locked him with a couple of WoF's and got some cheap kicks in. I think the range from the warpike was pretty good in kicking some a$$.

v1nd1

5. Wurmer

Wurmer IncGamers Member

ITD doesn't not work in pvp thats for sure and I would say that effectively crescent moon phase blade is next to none for a Tesladin.

A Tesladin owning in pvp I would have liked to see this really, I dont know where he was getting is attack rating from ! Anyways it's nice for a change.