Best Synergy for frenzy

SelanirO

Diabloii.Net Member
Best Synergy for frenzy

Doubleswing or Taunt?

I'm an Iron/frenzy barb, but I have no idea what is more usefull/useless doubleswing or taunt.

Amnesiac249

Diabloii.Net Member
SelanirO said:
Doubleswing or Taunt?

I'm an Iron/frenzy barb, but I have no idea what is more usefull/useless doubleswing or taunt.
I just started a frenzy barb and I'm gonna use taunt because it also synergizes with war cry. Kills two birds with one stone. I'd like to hear some more experienced opinoins on this, though. I haven't done frenzy before.

WackenOpenAir

Diabloii.Net Member
Amnesiac249 said:
I just started a frenzy barb and I'm gonna use taunt because it also synergizes with war cry. Kills two birds with one stone. I'd like to hear some more experienced opinoins on this, though. I haven't done frenzy before.
i think its equal, both their usefullness is like 2% on a scale of 1 - 100. higher level taunt only helps a slight bit for the monster stat reduction and a bit for the warcry damage (but 0*0=0). double swings only use is the mana free thing vs mana burners, but that also not a very needed thing (i'd be too lazy to swich attacks)

homeyman1976

Diabloii.Net Member
Here is my frenzy build
410 str
base dex
base vit
base eng

skills
20 Frenzy
20 Taunt
20 mace mastery
20 double swing
20 berzerk
1 in BO, Shout, and Battle command

Equipment
2 shaffaers
arreats face
ik gloves, belt, shoes
cathans X2
highlords
Enigma Archon plate

Weapon switch
2 echoing weapons

i have 600hps with bo and when i echo its 1100

My Ar is 8k
my def is 9k
i do 2-3.5k damg 1 H

i do well except for fire enchanted bosses. They explode with some POWER!

I am thinking about adding to vit but im not sure if i should. I wanna be a pure titan. :yep:

Hope this helps
-Homeyman

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
i found both to be equally useless as a backup. once you get frenzy, you never use doubleswing. unless you plan on getting high fcr (i didn't) you'll run up to them faster than you can taunt them.

for building up the char, doubleswing was moderately useful.