Best Summon Equipment?

kloomy

Diabloii.Net Member
Best Summon Equipment?

I'm making an all out summon druid and was wondering what the best equipment is? I'm maxing grizzley spirit wolf and dire wolf, gonna use grizzly as main attacker. I was thinking hoto and spirit for summoning but what weapons should i use for attacking?
Thanks in advance.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
Are you gonna attack? A beast might be good cause of the fana aura. Not sure tho.

PFS

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm making an all out summon druid and was wondering what the best equipment is? I'm maxing grizzley spirit wolf and dire wolf, gonna use grizzly as main attacker. I was thinking hoto and spirit for summoning but what weapons should i use for attacking?
Thanks in advance.
If you can afford it a Faith Bow would be really nice.

Use a Might merc, give him an Obedience (no aura, but great for survivability+bosses) polearm. Or reapers toll.

For non-boss pvm the Dire Wolves will give better damage output and meatchield. When they eat a body they do twice their listed damage. Not sure if this is added before or after damage modifiers from your Spirit, Fanatacism Aura and mercs Might.

Use the Wolverine Sage/Spirit.

Max Poison creeper - against multiple enemies it does MUCH more than it's listed damage and can take out hell cows.

If you have spare points you might like to invest a couple into a shockwave bear - not for damage, but to disable critters while your wolves chew them up. But thats a play style choice.

MaxMax

Diabloii.Net Member
Get a faith bow or Beast weap... I would prefer Faith, because it has higher lvl fana aura and if you also use HoW you will actually be able to some dmg. The downside is that you will have invest quiet a few points in dex and str in order to use it (IMO great bow or crusader bow is best)

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
Alright, for the ultimate in summoner experience, use....
Jalals
+3 Summon +life ammy
Beast Ettin/Zerker (Hoto/druid wep on switch)
Stormshield (Spirit on switch)
Enigma Dusk
Magefist Gloves (Up'ed Bloodfist if your going to melee)
2 Bks (or Sojs if you feel like teleeing around)
Arachnids Mesh
Sandtrek Boots
Druid Torch
Anni
9x Druid Summon Skills
Faster Hit Recovery Scs (to reach 86% bp)
Life or Resist All scs

Merc:
Pride CA
Guillaimes Face (for crushing blow)
Bramble on merc (extra resists not needed and fort will not add much dmg since pride is low damage anyway)

With all this gear you can easily pack a 15k+ damage grizzly or 5k apiece dire wolves.
You could also sacrifice some damage to use Widowmaker, which could act as a substitute damage dealer as it always hits.

Bogie,