Best suggestion EVER

SDK

Diabloii.Net Member
txmielnik said:
Start a new ladder season already! :clap:
But, no! Then i'll have nothing! And it took so long to build up all this loot and godly items and all these characters that i've grown fond of and playing nl just won't be the same and . . . sigh :hanky:
Yeah ok, starting with nothing again will be fun ( :rolleyes: sort of)

Incidentally, I've noticed a real drop off in trade values, getting harder and harder to trade good items for value (like a good hoz). If i continue with the same characters in nl what will be the biggest changes in trade values vis a vis current ladder values? Alot more dupes nl iknow, is there anything that's going to be more valuable nl than L or is it all less valuable once the ladder resets? Probably should make a new thread for this.

Darnoc

Diabloii.Net Member
SDK said:
But, no! Then i'll have nothing! And it took so long to build up all this loot and godly items and all these characters that i've grown fond of and playing nl just won't be the same and . . . sigh :hanky:
Yeah ok, starting with nothing again will be fun ( :rolleyes: sort of)

Incidentally, I've noticed a real drop off in trade values, getting harder and harder to trade good items for value (like a good hoz). If i continue with the same characters in nl what will be the biggest changes in trade values vis a vis current ladder values? Alot more dupes nl iknow, is there anything that's going to be more valuable nl than L or is it all less valuable once the ladder resets? Probably should make a new thread for this.
of course anything thats ladder only will be worth more on NL. There is atually a thread that aragorn made for ladder questions and comments..

distancepieman

Diabloii.Net Member
SDK said:
is there anything that's going to be more valuable nl than L or is it all less valuable once the ladder resets? Probably should make a new thread for this.
All those awesome ladder only runewords...would love to get my hands on some of those. :thumbsup:

~Bails

befkonijn

Diabloii.Net Member
distancepieman said:
All those awesome ladder only runewords...would love to get my hands on some of those. :thumbsup:

~Bails
when ladder resets all ladder only rw's from past ladder (like grief and fortitude) will be worth a sh*tload on nl i guess?

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
befkonijn said:
when ladder resets all ladder only rw's from past ladder (like grief and fortitude) will be worth a sh*tload on nl i guess?
Don't forget those Infinity merc weapons! A sorc's best friend is an Infinity merc!!!

Theriverstyx

Diabloii.Net Member
yeh but for us people who just want to play ladder it doesnt matter too much...i already know lots of godly players who gave their items away and stop playing d2 until next season
;/