Best Sorcereress PvP build?

CaimDark

Diabloii.Net Member
Best Sorcereress PvP build?

My friend has a crappy sorcererss, and he says that's because the class is limited and there is nothing else he can do. I seriously doubt that, and would like to build a PvP sorc to (hopefully) prove him wrong. So, what the most powerful PvP sorc build, and where's a good guide to it?
Thanks!:thumbsup:

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
FB/ES
Lightning/ES
Blizz/ES
Orb/ES
Some variation of Enchant/Dream

etc. etc. Once you've decided, search up the sorc guides and ask around of that specific build.

CaimDark

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll say top is 200%FCR ES/Fber.
I never played a sorceress, never even looked at he skill trees, so could you please translate that?:embarassed:

And if possible, please point me to a good guide to that build.

melianor

D3 Wizard Moderator
CaimDark said:
I never played a sorceress, never even looked at he skill trees, so could you please translate that?:embarassed:

And if possible, please point me to a good guide to that build.
Have a look in the [thread=427018]Sorceress Guide Library[/thread] stickied above, or simply follow this link: [thread=491389]200fC Pvp Fire Sorc Guide (v1!)[/thread]

CaimDark

Diabloii.Net Member
I've had a look at a few builds, and I was struck by the sheer damage a pure blizzard sorc cand dish, so I'm thinking about making one. Is it worth it, PvP wise?

MageChick

Diabloii.Net Member
there's no fewer than 3 guides in the library for blizzard PvP builds. Some people do PvP with blizzard - sorry, can't comment on it directly myself. I don't PvP.

krispix

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey everyone...Why do you all have to put in abbreviations? lol
It takes a split second for you to type fb out to fireball/energy shield than the person to look up what fb is in 5 minutes...

And Im not too sure how you all will agree with my answer to this but I'd say the best pvp build would mayby be hydra/orb sorc.

If going pvp witht his build of sorc though...I'd probably do
20 firebolt
20 fireball
1 fire mastery
20 hydra
and then
20 frost orb

RealmOftheWolf

Diabloii.Net Member
krispix said:
Hey everyone...Why do you all have to put in abbreviations? lol
It takes a split second for you to type fb out to fireball/energy shield than the person to look up what fb is in 5 minutes...

And Im not too sure how you all will agree with my answer to this but I'd say the best pvp build would mayby be hydra/orb sorc.

If going pvp witht his build of sorc though...I'd probably do
20 firebolt
20 fireball
1 fire mastery
20 hydra
and then
20 frost orb
hydra is not too good in pvp its too slow on the other hand 20 frozen orb 20 ice bolt 20 telekinsis 20 energy shield 20 cold mastery with mostly points in energy if good :p

krispix

Diabloii.Net Member
RealmOftheWolf said:
hydra is not too good in pvp its too slow on the other hand 20 frozen orb 20 ice bolt 20 telekinsis 20 energy shield 20 cold mastery with mostly points in energy if good :p
Hey bud...I need to tell you that people do a few rounds of pvp..a lot of the time pick out some one...and goes after that one person...

People can easily set up so they have max ice resist and +90 or so extra ice resist so your screwed if they do that..

Cause even if you do 140% minus to their resist they have that +90 so they end up with some resist to it anyways..

With they hydra orb..you just need to use hydra and orb and use fireball when needed.

This way they cant exactly prepare for both.
If they do jsut fire..they are scrwed cause your ice.

TRouBLeSoMe

Diabloii.Net Member
Orb/Es Works Good PvP.
Not Official but...
-Max Frozen Orb
-Max Cold Mastery
-Max Ice Bolt (Synnergy For Orb)
-Max Energy Shield
--------------------------------
Rest is up to you, but I'd go with...
-1 on Shiver Armor (For a lil more def)
- And Put the rest into Warmth (Seeing as your Mana will drain b4 your life does, Mana Regain couldn;t hurt :D )
:Items: Death Fathom (weapon) NightWing (Helm) 15% Cold Ormus with 3 to E/s / CoH Armor / Spider Belt / 2xSoj or 1xSoj & a 10Fcr 20Str Ring / Spirit Mon Shield / FrostBurn Gloves / Mara's Amulet / and 15/15 SandStorm Treks.
S-Torch/Anni/Cold Gc's, and 11 Life/Mana Sc's.
Hope this helps...

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
TRouBLeSoMe said:
Orb/Es Works Good PvP.
Not Official but...
-Max Frozen Orb
-Max Cold Mastery
-Max Ice Bolt (Synnergy For Orb)
-Max Energy Shield
--------------------------------
Rest is up to you, but I'd go with...
-1 on Shiver Armor (For a lil more def)
- And Put the rest into Warmth (Seeing as your Mana will drain b4 your life does, Mana Regain couldn;t hurt :D )
:Items: Death Fathom (weapon) NightWing (Helm) 15% Cold Ormus with 3 to E/s / CoH Armor / Spider Belt / 2xSoj or 1xSoj & a 10Fcr 20Str Ring / Spirit Mon Shield / FrostBurn Gloves / Mara's Amulet / and 15/15 SandStorm Treks.
S-Torch/Anni/Cold Gc's, and 11 Life/Mana Sc's.
Hope this helps...
Three cheers for 2 mana taken away for every 1 life you would've lost!

No, seriously, max telekinesis please. To learn about ES check out soep's ES guide in dii strategy compendium.