Best Setup to solo Ubers?

Aldragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Best Setup to solo Ubers?

What do you guys think would be the best setup to solo ubers with a Boer of course.
Aldragon

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
search function does wonders, but i believe the consensus was a stacked res smite/cb pally

-tai

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
My lvl 83 smiter has less than 2 ists worth of gear on him, and kills the ubers in 2 minutes when BOed by my lvl 80 barb with lvl 47 BO. Smiter does not carry torch, he prefers to just pickup torch --> save&exit and then mule/trade the torch later.

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Build a smiter.
Get a bunch of CB on him.
Get 300% total resist all (iirc the conviction is -125%, I could be wrong, been a while).
Profit.

You might need help getting the organs though, I ported/cleared/pulled/whatever with my sorc and killed the bosses for the organs with the pally.

wakiki

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm a noob and would like to know what CB stands for. Sounds like you aren't talking about charged bolt =]

tomatoman

Diabloii.Net Member
and extremely effective vs bosses.
i have agris set smiter with a 2x ber 2 clean scep that does great in survivability and with 2 more ber in scep youd have 80 cb at fastest smite bp, with stacked resists. lemme know in a pm if you want to know more about build or buy my gear :eek:

Aldragon

Diabloii.Net Member
wakiki said:
Oh okay, thanks =]

Cool thing about CB is that no matter the damage you have it will take a fraction i think its 1/8 to monsters of life . kicks $%&
Aldragon

tomatoman

Diabloii.Net Member
Aldragon said:
Cool thing about CB is that no matter the damage you have it will take a fraction i think its 1/8 to monsters of life . kicks $%&
Aldragon
Its considerably lower on bosses, but its still best way to fight them

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
tomatoman said:
and extremely effective vs bosses.
i have agris set smiter with a 2x ber 2 clean scep that does great in survivability and with 2 more ber in scep youd have 80 cb at fastest smite bp, with stacked resists. lemme know in a pm if you want to know more about build or buy my gear :eek:
Well... you'd glow... but it's kind of expensive for the exact same effect you can get without using bers.