Best runeword reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

strangelybrownuk

Diabloii.Net Member
Best runeword reference

Hi,

Found an excellent runeword reference, more accurate than AS (and here :D )

*link removed*

It's a clone hunting community (not clan)...they used to have fantastic up-to-date references and links but had their site plug pulled without warning and have started out again.
Worth the occassional visit imo to see what resources they re-introduce.

distancepieman

Diabloii.Net Member
strangelybrownuk said:
Hi,

Found an excellent runeword reference, more accurate than AS (and here :D )

*link removed*

It's a clone hunting community (not clan)...they used to have fantastic up-to-date references and links but had their site plug pulled without warning and have started out again.
Worth the occassional visit imo to see what resources they re-introduce.
Unsure as to the forum legality of posting such a thing. I was reading over the rules, I'd suggest taking a look at number 3, comment 3. Or take a look here:
3. Sites that are competitive to any of the fan sites here. It has taken many 'man' hours to compile the sites' content and as such our commitment to the promotion of that content is total.
Beside the fact, there is no confirmation that this is a legitimate and secure site. Granted I didn't give it a good look over, but though it may be useful, it's probably better to not post about such things.

Just a suggestion.
~Bails

Sharaz

Diabloii.Net Member
i personally think that rule is either outdated, or worded in not the best way.

IMO, if there is information out there that benefits the knowledge of any diablo2 player anywhere, the it should not be denied to anyone, especially my esteemed colleges here on rpgforums. even more so if that information is not available here.

i can see that rule being more strictly enforced in the WoW department, but diablo2 is so old... *shrug*

Gorny

Banned
distancepieman said:
Unsure as to the forum legality of posting such a thing. I was reading over the rules, I'd suggest taking a look at number 3, comment 3. Or take a look here:

Beside the fact, there is no confirmation that this is a legitimate and secure site. Granted I didn't give it a good look over, but though it may be useful, it's probably better to not post about such things.

Just a suggestion.
~Bails
distancepieman is correct.

Please do not post links to other D2 websites

Status
Not open for further replies.