after i checked out the price guide

ONE ****ING SOJ COST AN IST AND AN UM

now i'm lost (lol)

plz list some rings u guys use

txmielnik

Diabloii.Net Member
MF bliz rings

There's a few:

1)I use a 29% and a 27% nagel ring currently.

Their cheap and give you the extra MF.

2) You can use wisp rings, you can get 17-19% mf cheap, the light resist is the valuble trait. I have some of these rings if i want the extra light resist and want some MF.

3) Normal MF rings or FCR rings, but i would go with option one or two.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
txmielnik said:
2) You can use wisp rings, you can get 17-19% mf cheap, the light resist is the valuble trait. I have some of these rings if i want the extra light resist and want some MF.
its actually lightning absorb, not resist. (10-20%)
and if I'm not very wrong, those rings can be pretty expensive..?

Going with nagelrings is never wrong, since castrate wont really help a blizzardsorc that much because of the casting delay. (ok, maybe when teleporting, but still...)

hulla-hop

Diabloii.Net Member
LorveN said:
its actually lightning absorb, not resist. (10-20%)
and if I'm not very wrong, those rings can be pretty expensive..?

Going with nagelrings is never wrong, since castrate wont really help a blizzardsorc that much because of the casting delay. (ok, maybe when teleporting, but still...)
gogo a fcr setup on one switch (wizzie+lidless) and mf setup on the other one(ali+rhyme or whatever)

txmielnik

Diabloii.Net Member
Oops my bad i mean't light absorb. The wisp rings with low absorb and high mf go for about a PUL rune which isn't that bad.

You can get two good nagels for half that price though.

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
I tend to go with rings that gives me +mana and +mf. I usually find this on rare rings with other nice mods as well such as +life and some resist. Really sweet rings for mfer.