Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best PvP Bone Build?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Bad Religion, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Bad Religion

Bad Religion Banned

Best PvP Bone Build?

I looked at the guides but they all seem outdated. Can someone give me a link to an updated PvP bone guide or tell me the gears/skills I should use. Thanks!

2. patrickpatrick

patrickpatrick IncGamers Member

I used to have a lvl 83 Bone necro that I used for pking. I did pretty well with him also. I would max out teeth, bone spirit, and bone spear. Try getting a hold of a shako, hoto, spiders, sojs, probably homonuculs(w/e). Something like that.

3. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

I am quite sure souless's guide is not outdated.

only real difference would probably be spirit shield if you go non block which frees up your other slots of equipment.

4. soul killer

soul killer Banned

Ive got 89 Max Block/50DR Bone Nec and i do very well with him.
    20Teeth
    20Spirit
    20Spear
    20Prison
    20Wall
    1 in Golem
    1 in GM

2/20 PnB Circ Sheal'd
    PnB Ammy
    Nigma
    FCR Ringz
    Homunc
    Treks
    Magefist
    Arach

Torch
    Anni
    6x PnB Gcs
    2x Mana Gcs
    1x 13resist/12FHR Gc
    Rest is life Scs

Thats my gear.

5. ZomzFury

ZomzFury IncGamers Member

I've got a level 85 Bone Nec who I duel with very well. Maxed teeth/spear/bs/bp, as I found the additional dmg from maxing bw was questionable against the additional skills from points elsewhere. A point in every curse cept the left 3, and 1 in the various golems and summon res / mastery. In Hell, I find even with only 1 pt, Clay Golem has upwards of 8k life with prebuff.

Eq is Enigma, Wiz Spike, Homon/Spirit shield, Storm Circ crafted ammy (+2 skills, 20 fcr, tri res) um'd Shako, Sandtreks, Arachs, Magefist, 6/6 CTA on switch, Raven/Wisp rings. get max block with homon, but I've found the extra fcr (get around 140 with all gear) of the Spirit shield is far better. teleing fast enough and spamming bs keeps me out of harms way, and bone shield absorbs any major hits I take anyway.

6. Bad Religion

Bad Religion Banned

Soul Killer: I assume you use HoTo right, b/c you forgot to state your weapon but I assumed that you use it since it seems you should still hit the 125fcr bp with it.

7. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

If you're geared towards no block, I would pick wizpike over hoto. The +4skills won't boost your damage significantly. Though Wizpike can get upwards to 90%all resist (with 15% resist jewel).

8. soul killer

soul killer Banned

Yeah srry, i do use a hoto and get to the last bp.

9. Bad Religion

Bad Religion Banned

whats you dmg at with bspear, spirit and teeth with your setup?

10. bobofuzzlymunky

bobofuzzlymunky IncGamers Member

you say 50% dr.... is your enigma bugged for 50 instead of the usual 8? or did i miss something... unless maybe you got %DR charms?...

11. Eilo Rytyj

Eilo Rytyj IncGamers Member

He could have a Ber'd SS lying around that he forgot to mention.

12. RedWingz

RedWingz Banned

13. Darksteel

Darksteel IncGamers Member

For the love of all that is holy ignore Redwingz.

Redwingz it's pretty sad to think that your likely from MI.

14. RedWingz

RedWingz Banned

damn i am realy not liked on this forum....

15. gibsonSG

gibsonSG IncGamers Member

Yeah...generally, when you trash-talk everyone and everything on a forum people tend to have that perception. Using bad grammar only makes it worse. What I find ironic is that you wouldn't have been able to post your guide if it weren't for this forum (I'm sure there are others, but it's not ironic if that happens). I know some of the things here are outdated and maybe ambiguous at times, but the only way you get to fix things is by making suggestions in a civil manner, or writing a DECENT guide (i.e. giving it thought, revising it, making sure it is thorough in all facets) without being condescending about it. I'm not attacking you personally, but rather giving a few suggestions that might help you "fit in" a bit better here. These forums are an excellent resource pertaining to this game; not only is the literature/content/insight from members quite valuable, but the users are actually willing to talk/play with you in-game.

I hope that MY insight was of value to anyone who might have read it...

16. hellzfire

hellzfire IncGamers Member

i don't mind the bad grammar that you had on your necro guide, but lay off the suicide stuff a little dude... makes a dude wonder whats going on in your head/environment and try suggesting items that an average joe player would have... like most of the people here who have less than 1-3k post....

whats up gibson!!! the thread on the iron golem and merc question died out :cry:

17. gibsonSG

gibsonSG IncGamers Member

Hahaha, yeah it did :sad2: . I've had a lot of school work to do recently, and I've been working on rebuilding my sorceress (hoarding gear, and such). Well, now that I have everything I need for her, I can remake her, transfer all of her items over, get back to cleaning out my mules, and start remaking my necromancer. I think I'm going PvP Boner this time around, which means I'll probably be hoarding gear for him before I actually rebuild him. Some of the things I'm looking for will likely cost a lot, but I have a few of the end-game things he will use eventually, AND a few items that might trade for a lot, too.

If I may ask very quickly here, does anyone know what the (decent) FCR rings I described in that past thread (10% FCR, +resist all, +str or +dex AND +life or +mana) go for on USEast SCL? PLEASE do not tell me to go to the trade forums because I have done that SEVERAL times (i.e. posting a similar topic on this matter nearly every other day, or whenever "I am allowed" to do so) and received virtually no responses of any value. The best one I got was something I had already assumed from the beginning anyways - "it's all relative." Yeah, I know, but if I have a "relative" idea then at least I know what kind of funds I'll have to acquire before I can go "shopping." Even the guy who told me what I already knew said that the trade forum isn't great for finding out what an item with theoretical properties is worth (namely because if no one cares about it, they will not read it).