Best PvM/Mf class

mufinal

Diabloii.Net Member
Best PvM/Mf class

hi guys, sorry if this is spam...but amongst the community which class is the best PvM and which class is the best MFing class

Findux

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Best PvM/Mf class

For bosses I'd say Blizzard sorcs. For areas most char works actually.

kuzanth

Diabloii.Net Member

Light sorcs for mf-ing (with infy merc), and every char is good for pvm of c, but the fastest is usually the fury/charged striker amazons or sosos with high fcr.

carnivore

Diabloii.Net Member

frenzy barbs are good for mf. with dual ali baba on switch you will reach a decent amount of mf without sacrificing any killing speed.

trap assasin works also and is pretty cheap to build.

or in other words: just choose your favorite character class and look at the build guides for an appropriate mf setup. there is at least one for each.

Scathain

Diabloii.Net Member

Poison necros are awesome too, though bosses may take a minute if theres several people in the game. I think a summoner is supposed to be better for mfing but i've yet to try one so i can't comment.

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member

depends on where you're farming

if it's pit runs when bowazons would be king due to lots of demon monsters and lack of physical immunities

in general if you have any powerful build at your disposal then any synergized sorc, hammerdin, javazon, bowazon, frenzy barb, windy druid, trapassin should be fine

NekoShinigami

Diabloii.Net Member

I love my light sorc for MF runs but she always dies when doing throne even though she is a pure vit build. Like what carnivore said, choose a class of char you like and check mf build and mf with it. Trust me, you need to do plenty of runs to get decent stuff and you REALLY want to be playing with a char that you like :)