Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best Places for Runes/Gems

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Eddie Teach, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Eddie Teach

Eddie Teach IncGamers Member

Best Places for Runes/Gems

Ok, I know the Countess drops a rune, Andariel drops 3 gems, the Hellforge guy usually drops gems. What other places are good for this?

2. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

ok, gems are pretty common to find, u can find up to flawless gems and either transmute them or gem shrine them to make it perfect. Some gems are very useful like diamonds to give u resistance. Also hellforge also give u runes and the pit is also a pretty good place to. or u can just trade. gems usually are not worth alot, while high runes are worth alot.

3. Starseed

Starseed IncGamers Member

If it's worth anything, a vex dropped for me today while clearing out the Black Marsh in Hell. Other than that all I got were a few tal/tir/thul/eld/eths but I'm going to run them every darn day until I have enough high runes to trade for one stinking Zod.. or something. :p

4. Yavanna

Yavanna IncGamers Member

Do Countess runs until your eyes fall out. There is no better way to guarantee yourself a rune.

5. cronoe3

cronoe3 IncGamers Member

depending on what realem, i wouldnt know the other ways (i only know USEast) but yes, vex is a very fine rune, u should be proud that u found that, congrads...

6. squigipapa

squigipapa IncGamers Member

countess runs, countess runs, countess runs.... I play non ladder so I cube everything I find up to shael, shael's are pretty good, useful runes and they are ok trades as well. Of course everytime you get to A4 hell, do your hellfordge quest, that goes without saying. :)