Best place to MF?

ThuGzAnGeLs

Diabloii.Net Member
Best place to MF?

I've been doing alot of Pindle/Pit runs in hell and I've never found a good item yet.. My hammer pally has 200 mf which I think is enough. I'm wondering if pit runs can drop anything, even coa? Thanks.

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
yes, pretty sure that pits can drop any unique/set.

imho, a pally mf'er needs to go to large areas, not narrow cramped areas. try the hidden temples in the kurast causeway, upper/lower kurast, etc. these are also lvl 85 areas.

also, the funky gateways in the outdoor a5 areas, although you might need tp.

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
How many runs of the pit/pindle did you do? Personally, I think a hammerdin should be pretty good at doing Baal runs without too much difficulty.

Also remember that the 5 bosses right before Baal (the ones in the throne room) are able to drop everything in the game as well, like the Pit and other lvl 85 areas (they're the only other super-unique monster in the game, besides Nihlathak, to be able to drop Tyraels Might), so you get 5 bonus bosses right before Baal :thumbsup:

IceWeazel

Diabloii.Net Member
MEH! Heard like 10 differnt things >.< been asking around so far people tell me "Strafezon, multi arrow zon, hammerdin, lightning zon, poison necro" sigh >.<

sheepe2004

Diabloii.Net Member
IceWeazel said:
MEH! Heard like 10 differnt things >.< been asking around so far people tell me "Strafezon, multi arrow zon, hammerdin, lightning zon, poison necro" sigh >.<
The great thing about pits is that almost anyone can do them easily, just use whatever build you enjoy playing with the most so you dont get bored as fast.