Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best Place to MF Martel

Discussion in 'Classic' started by thorsa, Sep 7, 2006.

1. thorsa

thorsa IncGamers Member

Best Place to MF Martel

Hi

i have build a PVP barb but just cant find a martel with decent dmg
    where is best place to mf one of these and would a soj get me a decent mart

Thanks

2. goomba

goomba IncGamers Member

I thought that the general wisdom was that pvp barbs used shields (either with twitch for blocking, or swordback for blocking or stacking resists against elementalists?)

marts are handy for massive dmg in killing pvm. I seem to start finding marts when I'm item finding act 3 bosses, and act 4 bosses when I'm deep in the lvl 80 range, but as of yet, haven't really ever found any that were worth keeping. *Shrug*

3. Akukami

Akukami IncGamers Member

For the most part, PvP Barbs fall into one of 3 categories: BvS/C, BvA, and BvB. What you're thinking of is a pure BvB, and their single purpose is...well, obvious! What Thorsa wants is probably a BvA.

Thorsa, I have a Maul BvA that uses nothing other than a BSnap. For a beginning BvA, BSnap is the best Maul you can use while waiting to find that 27x+ Dmg Mart. Speaking of which, to answer your question, your best bet is to MF Trav or join a CS run with an MF Barb and pop the corpses. It takes a while, but you should be able to find a nice one. And yes, a SoJ can get you a 27x+ Dmg Mart.

- Akukami

4. thorsa

thorsa IncGamers Member

Thanks for info and yes it is BvA i have 2 sojs so i may try trading for good martel. thanks again