Best Place to Gold Find?

Relativity

Diabloii.Net Member
Best Place to Gold Find?

Where is the best place in the game to find gold off monsters? IE: What location has the monsters who drop the highest amount of gold.

Also, which location (possibly same one) is fairly safe to run and find gold?

-Relativity

Relativity

Diabloii.Net Member
jylegajylan said:
u make more gold by hauling items back to town and selling them. =) gold isn't really that important to the d2 economy
Gold ----> Gambling. :)

-Relativity

Sparrowhawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah. Travincal runs are good for money, but beware, if you don't a have a decent char you're most likely to die.

A good tip is to equip two Dwarf Star - That has worked for me...

-Sparrow

Wolv

Diabloii.Net Member
By far the easiest way to make $$ is do hell meph runs and sell all his drops. A single sorc run (1.5 minutes worth of yer time) can net you 100,000 gold....Even w/o a sorc for speed its the best way

Vizier

Diabloii.Net Member
Relativity said:
Where is the best place in the game to find gold off monsters? IE: What location has the monsters who drop the highest amount of gold.

Also, which location (possibly same one) is fairly safe to run and find gold?

-Relativity
The answer to question one would be wherever you can find the most mosnters clustered together and kill them all quickly.

Beyond that, I'm not sure what governs a mosnter being able to drop more gold than his coutnerparts, but I think it all depends on its Mlevel and "quality" (boss/champ/possessed, etc).

I made a goldfinding sorc back in 1.09 with perfect goldwrap/chancies/Wealth/Thieves/Dwarfs/6-lem crystal sword/rare boots/Rhyme I think gold drops from a fallen were somewhere between 6-10K each, which is faster than item selling. I think your best use of time would be to do MF runs and just sell the elite items you find so you can kill two birds with one stone.

Duelskull2

Diabloii.Net Member
Trav runs usually pack a lot of gold. As do other places with a bunch of unique bosses. Meph also gives a great amount, and drops a lot of high valuable gold items.

TheRubberDucky

Diabloii.Net Member
Join cow runs after everyone leaves, go through and pickup the exceptional/elite armour. 20000+ at least, 35000 for magical/rares. Don't have to worry about dying, and you can make 1-1.5 million in less than 20 minutes.

niomosy

Diabloii.Net Member
TheRubberDucky said:
Join cow runs after everyone leaves, go through and pickup the exceptional/elite armour. 20000+ at least, 35000 for magical/rares. Don't have to worry about dying, and you can make 1-1.5 million in less than 20 minutes.
That's exactly the kind of thing I did back in the 1.05 days in A4 Hell. Gambled quite a number of items that way.