Best place to find skill GCs?

myc

Banned
Best place to find skill GCs?

Hi
Anyone here found a lot of skill GC's? I've found 3 since 1.10. Where is the best place to find them? Thanks for your advice

breez

Diabloii.Net Member
Act3 NM Flayer Jungle / Great Marsh

GCs from there have the best chance at being a skiller (due to skiller prefix is lower lvl than some other prefixes).

Joshua

Diabloii.Net Member
Gotta say thanks folks....

Thought id give this a try...very easy walk through with wind druid.

Didnt find a skill charm but imagine my surprise when my first ever gaze dropped.

Bakerking31

Diabloii.Net Member
flayer jungle is your best friend in a 8 player game ... tons of drops, easy monsters, and the drops can be quite good ... even mid-high runes

Privater

Diabloii.Net Member
Bakerking31 said:
flayer jungle is your best friend in a 8 player game ... tons of drops, easy monsters, and the drops can be quite good ... even mid-high runes
If flayer is so easy why not run them at hell lvl ?

ShriekingWillow

Diabloii.Net Member
It's worth mentioning that about half of the skill charms I possess have come from cubing them. So if you don't have anything more urgent to use those perfect gems on...

Cujo

Diabloii.Net Member
Privater said:
If flayer is so easy why not run them at hell lvl ?
Because skill charms require Ilvl50, and monsters in Flayer NM are around lvl50 (Mlvl=Ilvl), meaning that when charm from there gets dropped or rerolled, the game will have lesser mods to choose from and therefore increase the chance of it becoming a skill charm..

Anksun

Diabloii.Net Member
How about nightmare cow level?

If you're looking for a lot of monsters... well this is a place to go.

Are the level of nightmare cows good for +skill GCs?

Shuck

Diabloii.Net Member
ShriekingWillow said:
It's worth mentioning that about half of the skill charms I possess have come from cubing them. So if you don't have anything more urgent to use those perfect gems on...
Just out of curiosity, whats the formula for rerolling the charms? Is it 3 perf gems and the charm in the cube?

Thanks

Cujo

Diabloii.Net Member
Anksun said:
How about nightmare cow level?

If you're looking for a lot of monsters... well this is a place to go.

Are the level of nightmare cows good for +skill GCs?

NM cows are lvl64, so the chances of it becoming a skiller will be slight less than those from Act3 (because of more mods to choose from), but it probably wont make a significant difference, since luck is also a big factor in this..

Cujo

Diabloii.Net Member
puckalicious said:
What about skill charms of vita (ilvl 91)? Where to find ilvl 91 drops?
(vita 41-45life) only comes from Diablo, Baal or Nihlathak, but those with (vita 36-40) can spawn from Mlvl77 (starting from Act2 hell -Palace)

Rygun

Diabloii.Net Member
When you use the formula for the charm and 3 perfect gems, you get a skill charm out of it?? Or what do you get?

death_toll

Diabloii.Net Member
rerolling is simply just erasing the old magic quality, and randomly attaching a new one. If u do this enough times, eventually you might get the +skill attribute you are looking for

Taft12

Diabloii.Net Member
Bakerking31 said:
Excellent point. Flayer is a good place to stock up on Charms, Jewels and Runes and you will certainly get the odd set and unique - especially since you can wear high MF while you run it.