Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best Place to Find Item Level 39 Stuff...

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Grignr, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Grignr

Grignr IncGamers Member

Best Place to Find Item Level 39 Stuff...

... I am trying to complete my Disciple, and I gotta know where's the best spot for me to do this? Level 54 Blizzard sorc over h'nyah, so killing speed isn't a problem... Or, if anyone thinks the Disciple sucks (I like the resists) do you have any better suggestions? Should I go for a complete Sigons?

My weapon is an orb +1 to Sorc skills, and +3 to Teleport (handy, handy!) Teleport without any points into Lightning skills. I know, I know, it probably sucks compared to everyones "occy gogos" or whatever they're called, but I'm untwinked and proud of it.

2. BLA_KIKLE19

BLA_KIKLE19 IncGamers Member

Well, best place to find each part is...ARMOR-Meph (H)BELT-Meph (H) BOOTS-Meph (Night) AMMY-Andy (H/Night) GLOVES-Meph (H) No the set doesn't suck its just typically used for melee but it could work for spell casters ;) It might be hard finding it tho at 54....

-Leaving THrough The WINdow!~~~
    "After all, After all they let you decide..."

3. Miladys-Knight

Miladys-Knight IncGamers Member

The ammy is the hardest part to find. Meph can drop it too. I'd look there until you find every thing else before switching to andy runs.

4. mathil

mathil IncGamers Member

well, normal diablo is lvl 40. so anything above that can drop it. closer to it is better. andy does jewelry good. meph is generally good.

but i think that was already established. the real reason i posted was i want to know where you found out item levels. i know the soj's item lvl, but i can't find anything about item levels on arreats summit.

5. BLA_KIKLE19

BLA_KIKLE19 IncGamers Member

ATMA's (we can metion that riiight??) drop calculator. It's great for finding the best place to find stuff. And its not much of a pain to download! :thumbsup:

-Leaving Through The WIndow~~~

"The jester said 'Hey king its time for alittle joke'...no response...i think the king is broke..."