Best place to find IK and Trang set?

neurro

Diabloii.Net Member
Best place to find IK and Trang set?

I looked all day yesterday for pieces of the Trang set and Immortal Kings set, and found none. My MF is 450 or so. Where is the best place to find these two sets? I was thinking it would be in Nightmare somewhere.

FodderCannoned

Diabloii.Net Member
IK armor is TC87, Trangs helm/belt are TC84 so you should look in a spot where those could drop, pits, pindle, baal, whatever you prefer

eelnala

Diabloii.Net Member
neurro said:
I looked all day yesterday for pieces of the Trang set and Immortal Kings set, and found none. My MF is 450 or so. Where is the best place to find these two sets? I was thinking it would be in Nightmare somewhere.

Don't get your hopes up in nightmare games.

I've done a couple dozen pit runs and have yet to see a single troll belt drop. Not even normal ones.

midnightvulture

Diabloii.Net Member
I would do hell pits (or wsk,ancient tunnels etc...) runs, and trade any nice drops for the sets you're looking for. Gathering them by yourself is going to take a long time or a lot of luck.

mv

your best chances are on the trade forums.

the best drop percentage for the armor in the game is hell frozenstein. but even then, it's 0.00025286%. So if you kill him 400,000 times, you should get one to drop.

the rest will drop almost anywhere in hell and will trade for pgems. so as is the case with most items, if you need something specific, you're better off trading for it.

actually, 4000 would give you a 1% chance (0.00025 x 4000 = 1). multiply that by 100 and you'll theoretically have 100% chance. so unless you're very unlucky, you should get one by then.

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
All of Trang's and most of Ik's can be had for PGems. The tough one is Ik's Armor. I recommend Pindle Runs. Don't expect to find it quick. It's one of the rarest of the Set Items.