Best place to buy +3BO spears?

rev129

Diabloii.Net Member
Best place to buy +3BO spears?

From who and at what level? My lev 81 Zon is having no luck in Hell Act5 NPC's.

jakotaco

Diabloii.Net Member
Most effortfree way is to just do baalruns as normal and while the teleer does it's work you check the vendors in town. It's better than standing around!

psych

Diabloii.Net Member
No he means just baaling the normal way, instead of just making games to shop for the spears.

I had some good luck at Malah as well

edit: mike was too quick :)

Ce Olba

Banned
Also, if you are patient, you should be looking for one or two with either +2 warcries and Lifetap or +3 warcries with life tap. However, finding even a +1/lifetap dagger will take a very long time. I was running between Malah and the waypoint for about three hours and I was lucky to get 2* +3 wc weapons (1 spear, 1 dagger) and a +2/lifetap knife.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
Also, if you are patient, you should be looking for one or two with either +2 warcries and Lifetap or +3 warcries with life tap. However, finding even a +1/lifetap dagger will take a very long time. I was running between Malah and the waypoint for about three hours and I was lucky to get 2* +3 wc weapons (1 spear, 1 dagger) and a +2/lifetap knife.
You can always leech off a friend's uber game so the portal is close to Malah.

Ce Olba

Banned
You can always leech off a friend's uber game so the portal is close to Malah.
Of course, however it seems that most people like to make the portals next to the town portal or the stash. Of course, if there's an intention of one person running malah for daggers, then it's different.

aLiencoRn

Diabloii.Net Member
Agreed, check Malah and Anya every game as long as Anya is there. You'll be surprised at how fast you can collect them if you check every game. I myself have collected so many I have given them away to make room.