Best place for gems?

Venrae

Diabloii.Net Member
Best place for gems?

I'm trying to get a bunch of pgems... best place to get them?

I've been doing rushes for forges and was hoping there was a better way to find flawless/p gems.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Any place where you can kill lots of monsters in a short amount of time. Cows are a popular place. Just pick up all the flawless gems and cube them up.

Venrae

Diabloii.Net Member
Thats what I was thinking too actually.... I just don't like taking the chance of killing the king.

Any particular difficulty?

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Venrae said:
Any particular difficulty?
Both NM and Hell cows drop flawless gems regularly. If you're up to it, I'd do Hell cows, since they can drop pretty nice socketable items as well.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Both NM and Hell cows drop flawless gems regularly. If you're up to it, I'd do Hell cows, since they can drop pretty nice socketable items as well.
Just adding in - best char to do this is a lightning javazon. She can kill huge groups at a time, and the king is immune to lightning, always.

MageChick

Diabloii.Net Member
light sorcs work well too for the same reason. I can generally get a pgem or two out of every cow game. The other place that works pretty well is the trav council. I can generally get a few flawless there.

Since my light sorc merc killed the king on accident, I have to make the game with my meteorb find the leg, waste some more time finding keys, killing meph and andy, etc...then exit and rejoin with my light sorc (making sure the game has been open 5 min)

patonis

Diabloii.Net Member
Lower Kurast Hell in full games is the best place for this. You dont need any special skills/chars, just pop all clickable objects fast.

Lyrs

Diabloii.Net Member
Lower Kurast Hell in full games is the best place for this. You dont need any special skills/chars, just pop all clickable objects fast.
Yeah, very quick way to obtain 4-5 flawless gems per game (Baal games). YOu can also pop a variety of runes, some neat rares, and lots of misc. stuff.

lendial

Diabloii.Net Member
walking baal games , also the chance for very good socketable (got a white zerk once).