Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best paladin to ally with sorceress

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by TopQQ, Aug 31, 2006.

1. TopQQ

TopQQ IncGamers Member

Best paladin to ally with sorceress

What is the best paladin build to play along sorceress. I am starting a paladin (first time ever) that is going to play with 2 sorceress (light and fire) exclusivelly and I would like to have a build molded to take advante of their elemental damage. Of course I would also like to kill something and not just sit arround while the sorceress kill everything. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    TopQ

2. Need a name

Need a name IncGamers Member

Try an avenger, he uses conviction and vengeance and he can do quite a bit of damage. The conviction would also help the sorc alot by lowering enemy resistances.

3. WrathTalon

WrathTalon IncGamers Member

You could also try a Charger running Conviction as his main aura. Granted, Chargers are a bit more specialized than Avengers or most other builds, and actually require some battlefield tactics to maximize their potential... (Unlike the click-on-target, hold-down, wait-until-target-dies, click-on-next-target playstyle of Zealots and Avengers.) So if this is your first Pally, an Avenger might have a gentler learning curve. But Chargers are a hoot to play, and Conviction is an ideal aura for them. My Charger used to run Chaos games targeted at Sorcs, Javazons, and Trappers, because he packed the Conviction and made a great (massive) addition in terms of physical damage...

4. buddahsbigtoe

buddahsbigtoe IncGamers Member

an elemental zealot using conviction and zeal. very effective and very cheap to build. i made one to run with a lightning sorc and together theyre very effective in running Pit, River / Chaos and WSK, and best of all, hes more than capable of running hell alone.

5. Zaczku

Zaczku IncGamers Member

foh healer.

6. SirBeetle

SirBeetle IncGamers Member

auradin by far. conviction + holy shock and holy fire pwns the crap outa hell solo, but w/ 2 sorcs, it'll be deadly.

7. niner

niner IncGamers Member

8. gibsonSG

gibsonSG IncGamers Member

...I second that. Basically anything that has a maxed (or some form of) conviction in the build. Sorceresses deal nearly 100% elemental damage (unless you're building like an enchantress or 'passion zealot' or some other melee build). If you're killing incredibly fast, the conviction aura will only help you wreck your enemies quicker.

:cool:

9. diablo loves donutz

diablo loves donutz IncGamers Member

Or you could just make a hammerdin and not let the sorc do anywork at all, hehe jk, go for a vengence pally with convict, that should be fun.

10. Veilside

Veilside IncGamers Member

I like how people are suggesting loads of uber expensive builds like elemental zealots running conviction and auradins (they're the same thing :rolleyes: )
    Avenger is probably your best bet.

11. niner

niner IncGamers Member

They asked for the best. Not the ghetto build.

12. TopQQ

TopQQ IncGamers Member

Thanks very much for your comments. The Auradin looks good but unfortunatelly I dont have all the runes to make it work so I will be working on an Avenger

TopQ

13. ioupainmax

ioupainmax IncGamers Site Pal

plus if you wear guardian angel and put 10 points into the resist auras you can get 95 resists to fire, cold and lightning and 90 to poison = sweet!