I'd say bone necro but thats the only necro i've reallyed played with :(
:rant:

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
reallysorry- said:
what do all of you necro users think is the best type of necro :scratch:

You ask a Boner..they will say Boner, you ask Summoner..they say Summoner, ask Venomancer..they say Venomancer.

All depends on the person who's playing that type of Necro really. I have all 3, and find them all really good.

If I want to hear people whinning about lag..then of course Summoner.

If I am helping other fellow Necro's..then my Venomancer.

HoS

TheKbob

Diabloii.Net Member
reallysorry- said:
what do all of you necro users think is the best type of necro :scratch:

PvP or PvM?

PvM: Skellimancer or a Venomancer if yah have the 1337357 (elitest) gear.

PvP: My Commando Build or a Bone Necro

~Kbob

Patsy

Diabloii.Net Member
reallysorry- said:
what do all of you necro users think is the best type of necro

I'd say bone necro but thats the only necro i've reallyed played with
Shoo.

-Patsy
"How do we like it? RAW-RAW-RAW!"

Ravenforce3

Diabloii.Net Member
I've tried Bone necros to a small extent, mostly in .09, and I didn't care for them. I also thought about Venomancer, but that didn't quite work out, either. Maybe I'll rebuild a Venomer soon...after all, what good does a 5/5 Poison facet do in my inventory?

usamahanas

Diabloii.Net Member
I have now the three build of necro ( bonmancer clvl92, venomancer clvl 92, summoner clvl 90) and I can say without doubt that the venomancer is the godly build for a necro, and as a secondary attack r my skelly, I have 12 woriors now RS is maxed and SM has about 7 points in it and the+ skills from gear those skelly do now about 250 dmg per hit x12=3000dmg which will prevent the monsters heal :D. I know venomancer without trang bonuses is nearly worthless but if he gets it (just the belt+shield+hands and they r not VERY RARE) he'll take down waves of minions in no time and he hasn't yet all his upper items Death's web, Bramble, Mara, soj. His Pnova is now slvl34 and do 5700 (not remember exactly) without lr+ (-)30 to enemy resist from my gear.
I run always the pits with him and it takes me about 60-90 seconds to clear everything in Pits lvl 2 :surprise: and that's alot faster than with my summoner or with my bonmancer.

Boooyakasha

Diabloii.Net Member
HarbingersOfSkulls said:
If I want to hear people whinning about lag..then of course Summoner.

HoS
Lag is better than a necro who loves to cast bone wall/prison that covers up the screen :)