Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best Music Downloading Program?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MrPipes, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrPipes

MrPipes IncGamers Member

Best Music Downloading Program?

Now, I'm talking ONLY music. I don't download movies, trailers, music videos, pictures, cartoons, anything. Only music.

Until recently I've always used WinMX, and it's served me quite well for my music needs. Sure, it was hard to locate some relatively new/unknown songs once in a while, but every program has that problem.

Anyways, just lately it's been giving me nothing but corrupt file results in my search. Everything, even stuff that I've previously downloaded with good results in my search. I don't understand how to fix it, and neither does anyone I know.

So I'm thinking of switching to a better program. Any suggestions/links that you guys could provide me with that would provide a program with easy access, a large span of users, and quick download rates? (well, SOMEWHAT quick)

2. PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy IncGamers Member

KaZaa Lite Resurrection is a hacked version of KaZaa without its spywares and ads.It is very fast,has a large choice of songs, easy to use;it generates fakes IPs (to be well hidden) , it has a free antivirus which scans downloads.
    I don't if it's the 'best' though;if one looks for a big choice,it is one of the best if not the Best.

3. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

btw where do u get kazaa lite? b/c all there are tons of results on google most of them require u to pay.

4. Freet

Freet IncGamers Member

I'm going to assume for both of your sakes that you have not read the forum rules governing discussing warez and other illegal dl sites. Yes, it is illegal to dl music without paying these days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.