Best MF bow

karterius

Diabloii.Net Member
Best MF bow

I am currently running a bow zon who I use for MF, I was wondering if anyone could suggest to me a good MF bow. I currently use Langer Briser, but it doesn't pack enough puch. I was thinking about upgrading it but is it even worth it?

adamfgt78

Diabloii.Net Member
Basically, the answer to your question is Windforce. With up'd Lycander's Aim, up'd Goldstrike, up'd Wildwitch String, Buriza, etc receiving honorable mentions.

That extra bit of mf on the Langer Briser won't be worth the (large) reduction in killing speed compared to the bows listed above.

Xiamet

Diabloii.Net Member
Not to put too fine a point on it...

If you're talking the difference between 300-360% mf when equiping a langer's, I wouldn't bother using it for the whole MF Run. I carry a 60% langer's on the switch, and I only use those for Champions and Bosses, as they have a better chance to drop uniques and sets than the rest.

Beyond that, it's my trusty WF for all other baddies.

-X

Mephisto

Diabloii.Net Member
karterius said:
I am currently running a bow zon who I use for MF, I was wondering if anyone could suggest to me a good MF bow. I currently use Langer Briser, but it doesn't pack enough puch. I was thinking about upgrading it but is it even worth it?
Upgrade it, and keep it on switch for the Bosses. If you're really crazy with it, stick an Ist in it. That extra 90% MF can help.