Best Merc Weapon with aura for javazon?

boofnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Best Merc Weapon with aura for javazon?

Hi again :D
I currently have a phoneix sheild with a pretty sweet redemption aura.
I am not sure which kind of merc to get. Should i get an act 2 merc? i am looking for the merc to use a weapon with an aura that will heavy benefit me.

I was looking at pride, and it says it has concentration aura. Will that just amplify my damage (physical) or can it make my lightning fury damage high too? please help me answer this

also.....if you think better....what is the best merc or weapon for that merc for my javazon

please keep in mind i am non ladder us east

thx

EDIT: how can i buy a faith bow for the act 1 merc. I cant afford it in game but i heard that the act 1 mercs cant use GM or Martartircal bows :(

windwingwind

Diabloii.Net Member
Definitely Infinity if you are a lightning javazon......

For a merc faith, but one made in Great bow/hydra bow/crusader bow

boofnut

Diabloii.Net Member
i cant get infinity on non ladder non of the sites ive been to dont have it for sale and most say "sold out"
and i cant find a hydra/crusader/great bow faith anywhere.

also.... can someone answer this
I was looking at pride, and it says it has concentration aura. Will that just amplify my damage (physical) or can it make my lightning fury damage high too? please help me answer this

NASE

Diabloii.Net Member
just have a look at the description of the concentration aura here or at battle.net.
You'll see, only phisical damage is improved, so not lightning damage.

boofnut

Diabloii.Net Member
i just said in my last post i cant find infinity anywhere because its a ladder item. is there an alternative?

windwingwind

Diabloii.Net Member
i cant get infinity on non ladder non of the sites ive been to dont have it for sale and most say "sold out"
and i cant find a hydra/crusader/great bow faith anywhere.
Buy on B.net......make games with names like "Bring infinity" "200sojs 4 infinity" somethings like that.

also.... can someone answer this
A big no.

Virility

Diabloii.Net Member
I like the thresher alot. Flexible strength and dex requirements for your merc versus the colossus voulge(sp?) and other elite pole/spears.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
boofnut said:
i just said in my last post i cant find infinity anywhere because its a ladder item. is there an alternative?
Trade for one? :rolleyes:
There are Infinities on NL you know, for the right price....