Best memory ever?

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
I just got back from Vegas... and then I sort of slept for a day or two, I'll leave the house tomorrow git off my ass
C'mon, you must've had ATLEAST 1 good memory if you went to Vegas! ;)

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
well there was stuff that might've been good at the time, but no memories I can think of now as being good or great
Maybe stop being negative about it. Sure maybe now it might not be great, but think about how it was at the time.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
My_Immortal6 said:
Maybe stop being negative about it. Sure maybe now it might not be great, but think about how it was at the time.
Yeah, so true. I've had lots of 'okay' memories, it was still good times though.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Newman said:
C'mon, you must've had ATLEAST 1 good memory if you went to Vegas! ;)
Vegas.... memories... heh, they don't exactly go together like peanut butter & banana, but it was a damn fun trip, went to a wedding hosted by Elvis and drank myself silly wandering around the strip, so don't think I look at everything negatively, I just can't recall any event that really sticks out for me as a definitive good memory

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
Vegas.... memories... heh, they don't exactly go together like peanut butter & banana, but it was a damn fun trip, went to a wedding hosted by Elvis and drank myself silly wandering around the strip, so don't think I look at everything negatively, I just can't recall any event that really sticks out for me as a definitive good memory
Hmmm, well when you think of one. Post it up.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Newman said:
Hmmm, well when you think of one. Post it up.
I cling to the lunacy that the good ones are ahead of me

and I hope you enjoyed your time as Mr. Spam, all fall before Ash when I have a paper due

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
I cling to the lunacy that the good ones are ahead of me

and I hope you enjoyed your time as Mr. Spam, all fall before Ash when I have a paper due
HHaha. Good one?

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
masterazn said:
That was a really touching story. Do you think..sometime...like..um..we could...meet and...get to know each other?
Alright, but you're flying here. China is WAY too far for me.

Isolde212

Banned
Best memory: I can't peg down just one. I have a lot of great memories. Some of which I don't really want to mention for making Anakahaha all jealous and such. But my first kiss with Anakha was probably one of the best. Finding my birth brother was pretty good too.

Worst memory: Getting the boot from my parents at 16. Watching my Grammie pass away.

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Best memory - The moment my first girlfriend told me she loved me... *awwwww*

Worst memory - Visiting my Grandad in hospital. Seeing him reduced to the way he was. Very, very distressing...

KnightFall

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Croup said:
Are you saying you're interested too? There's only so much of me to go around.
Yes!!! :lol:

Seriously though, if I remember correctly you gave me some dope advice once. Thanks bro!

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
Newman said:
Yes!!! :lol:

Seriously though, if I remember correctly you gave me some dope advice once. Thanks bro!
I dispense massive amounts of dopeness, so I'm sure it was me. And you're quite welcome too, don't you worry.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm, let's see my worst memory had to have been when..

At the beginning of 7th grade I had this bestfriend named Matt, we were best friends since like 1st grade. Well, come 7th grade he starts hanging out with these other kids, and these kids are just stupid/mean/etc. Matt and I had started getting in verbal fights and stopped talking/hanging out as much. One day as I was walking out of school, I see Matt and he says something to me and throws a pop can (the cool thing was about him throwing the can at me is I ducked and it totally flew over my head, I felt cool). He threw the can at me and I went up and pushed him down, now I have a twin brother and he saw me getting in the fight so sure enough he came over to back me up.

It ended with Matt being on the ground and me and my brother just kicking, punching and stomping him. Since that day I have never spoken with him, and I still feel bad about doing it and I wish I could appologize.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Croup said:
I dispense massive amounts of dopeness, so I'm sure it was me. And you're quite welcome too, don't you worry.
I think it was something about girl problems (go figure). Whatever the case, thanks for the dopeness!

Raistlin Majere

Diabloii.Net Member
Newmannow I have a twin brother and he saw me getting in the fight so sure enough he came over to back me up.[/QUOTE said:
You, have a twin?

Why have you not killed each other yet?!

Is he just like you or is he the complete opposite (likes domestics?).

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I know alot of twins, and of every single pair, one killed the other

orr the other way around I think, they're all still alive