Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best memory ever?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Newman, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Newman

Newman IncGamers Member

Best memory ever?

What is your BEST memory ever that you can remember?

About a month before I graduated. My bestfriend had moved a town over and went to a different high school and I would occasionally go down there and hang out with him.

Well he had introduced me to this girl a couple weeks prior. Me and her were talking and she had came to like me. One day I skipped school and so did my buddy and we met at his house. Some of his friends were over and so was Tara (the girl who liked me) and we were talking and what not.

Then this other girl comes over, her name was Brianna. We were all sitting around drinking beers and what not. When everyone left the room, me and Brianna stayed behind to just talk. She asked if I had a girlfriend and I said no, and I said I really don't consider myself boyfriend material and then she said "But your really good looking" or something to that extent.

After we left that day I got her number and I knew she was totally into me. A week later I went over to Tara's house to eat dinner with her. We took a walk outside, it was so nice then. And that night when I left, I kissed her good night, that Friday night I went to a party with my buddy (the guy who lived down in Mill Creek). They were outside, and I drove by their house to park and I heard Brianna yell "STUART'S HERE!!!!". I got out of my car and I walked over to them and Brianna jumps on me, wrapping her legs around me.

We went into the party and I told her to come here, we went upstairs and as we were walking upstairs, she laughed and said "I'm not going to have sex with you.." and I said "Just you wait" I was laughing. We just talked and I asked if she liked me and she said yes and I'm like sweet. That night we just had a good time. Although, I talked with some of my friends and told them that I had to choose between 2 gorgeous girls. We all had a hard time deciding which too choose.

After that, we went over to my house and just watched TV. She told me that she needed to go home, so we got my car and drove to her house. I pulled into her driveway and she's like "My Dad isn't home..." and I'm like "Oh, do you want me to come in?" and she's like "Yeah, I do." Sure enough, we went into her room and laid on her bed.

We were laying next to each other, looking into each others eyes and I said "So, am I going to make the first move, or are you?" sure enough I did. And, well you know what happens next..

That summer was just so much fun, working on my car, graduating, meeting and getting with gorgeous women. It's sad, because shortly after that I lost contact with Brianna, that's not the way I wanted it. I got busy with work and what not. I really wanted to date her and what not, and get to know her better and what not.

My buddy's ex-girlfriend told me she would get me her #, I'm gonna call her and see what's up.

That memory REALLY stands out in my head, about the summer and all the good things about it. What are some of your good memories?

2. Eff

Eff Banned

the time my last girlfriend ********************************************************************** on the couch downstairs.

3. Newman

Newman IncGamers Member

Yeah bro, that gets boring after a while, just wait.

4. corax

corax IncGamers Member

*cries* that poor couch

i dont know. that time i found $20 under the couch while looking for a peanut

5. Eff

Eff Banned

you sick, sick beings

6. Jimi-

Jimi- IncGamers Member

mhm the best moment ive ever had,
    when my cousin introduced me to Jimi Hendrix :thumbsup:

no but seriously it has to be two years ago when i was totally into this girl, she was everything i needed hot,smart and funny, i had liked her for 6 months before i told her that i did, 3 months later after hard work of flirting i finally pulled myself together and asked her to the cinema, she kissed me during the movie, we got together and had the best time of our lives,
    But we only had 12 days together as girlfriend and boyfriend cause i had to travel to the states and be there for 3 months, she broke up with me in july(we got togther in may), the reason was ''i miss you so much i cant handle it'' wich i find hard to belive, took me months to recover i really really liked her
    now two years later i hardly think about her, shes now what most of us call a problemchild or a bad word for a lady, shes gotten pregnant twice, smokes,drink, and her grades in school are practicly all failure, i talked to her on msn a few times after i got home in august she seemed the same but turned out she was all different,
    she told me she cheated on me with a guy i hate and then she had to nerve to say ''But can we stil be friends?''

that was my best and worst moment

7. Newman

Newman IncGamers Member

That sucks bro, most of my good/bad memories involve girls or cars.

8. VaN_haMMerSteIn

VaN_haMMerSteIn IncGamers Member

Yea, all best memorys for me are times with girls.
    What really stands out is the time that my gf came back from a 2 weeks vacation, and I skipped the whole day to be with her, and I bought her a rose for when I saw her in the morning, and the look on her face when I handed her a rose was priceless. I wish I had a camera.

9. Jimi-

Jimi- IncGamers Member

thats life as its supposed to be :)

10. Newman

Newman IncGamers Member

Yeah bro, and the cool thing about Brianna, she actually was into cars and such. Like I could talk with car related stuff about her, and she would understand what I was talking about. Last I heard she was dating some older guy.

11. Necrolestes

Necrolestes IncGamers Member

For better or for worse

My best memory: getting a full scholarship to college.
    My worst memory: seeing the towers collapse that horrible day in September.

12. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

Best memory: Having MageeMoo snuggle up against me and fall asleep. Yeah yeah, corny I know, but it really is nice.

Worst Memory: Its a tie between three events that I don't really feel like sharing.

13. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

Well its hard to just place one. But I remember times when I'm there with my wife and kids. A family. Weather is beautiful, kids are minding, and everyone looks great and healthy. I thank God as usually for what I aksed for and what he has givin. I shall take of that..and smile. These days come and go..but are always welcome.
    Its a long ways from one of my earliest memories. I was 4, looking thru a sliding glass door watching my aunt fighting my mom, and my dad trying to break them up. There was yelling and crying. I can even place the funiture perfectly, and even feel the heat off the deck I was standing on. We weren't allowed in becasue of what was happening. I remember feeling sad for my mom, and wondered why she was crying, and why was my aunt trying to hurt her. I know why it was happening now..but dont want to get into that actually.
    Sucks thats my earliest memory. I will make sure that isn't my kids oldest memory moment.

14. Croup

Croup IncGamers Member

I'm not sure if this is the best, but the month before I was going to be going to college for my freshmen year, my best friend was also going to go into the army. The problem was that I was going to a weeklong family reunion and he was leaving inside that week. It was a pretty lame overlap in time. So we said goodbye before I left and that really sucked.

I got back home after the week to a message on our answering machine saying that his entrance to boot camp was delayed until the end of the month and that he was still in town. I called some friends to find out where he was and when I caught up with him it was a pretty damn cool scene. It's one of the few moments I can pick out from my life like that too.

Alright, commence with the gay jokes.

15. masterazn

masterazn Banned

That was a really touching story. Do you think..sometime...like..um..we could...meet and...get to know each other?

16. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

I remember nothing that holds up today as a worthwhile occurance

umm, nope, not a thing, no good memories

17. My_Immortal6

My_Immortal6 IncGamers Member

I think you actually have to go outside. I've heard.

18. Newman

Newman IncGamers Member

That's sad, everyone must have 1 good memory.

19. Ash Housewares

I just got back from Vegas... and then I sort of slept for a day or two, I'll leave the house tomorrow git off my ass

20. Ash Housewares

well there was stuff that might've been good at the time, but no memories I can think of now as being good or great