Best looking item

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
Best looking item

I don't think I need to repost my "ugliest item in the game"-thread (which turned out to be a quite popular one). So now I ask:
Which item is the best looking in the game?

I think Immortal king's armor looks really nice (so does the rest of the armors with the same graphics). But IK-armor has the nicest colours.

Ferrous

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd say the whole of Immortal King....always had a liking to how that set looked...just sorta massive and powerful. But then, I also like Nats set....for an individual item? Hmmm....oh, duh. Viper Amulet. :drink:

BartXeno

Diabloii.Net Member
Silks of the Victor (I like this armor graphic best in this original color scheme)

Coif of Glory was the first unique I ever found back in the old days so it holds a personal charm for me though it doesn't look good on the player model.

Brainhew/Boneslayer/Messerschmidt graphic is cool too.

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
i like it when pallys wear a grim/bonehelm(gaze...etc) and HoZ(or any other of the same shield class)

makes em look sweet, like a bat or sumthin along those lines..add a hammer or caddy in there and there is my ideal look for a pally :)...or a zerker

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, ok, I looooove the look of Tal's Armor on a sorc, and the look of a Gaze on any char class except a sorc, and the look of an asn with full Nat's Set and another claw on. Hmm... what else... a Barb with Arreat's on, a Pally with a HoZ-type shield (long, silvery look), and a Necro with Trang's armor on.

As for item graphics, I like the look of an SS, a Lightsaber, a Ginther's Rift, a GF, a Doombringer, and a Patriarch sword. Tyrael's Might and Valors also look nice.

Ferrous

Diabloii.Net Member
You know, for a warrior that is supposed to be holy, a Vamp Gaze doesn't seem to fit in with a paladin (or any other skull helm)....I personally would like to play up the whole "Holy" aspect of the pally.

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
Ferrous said:
You know, for a warrior that is supposed to be holy, a Vamp Gaze doesn't seem to fit in with a paladin (or any other skull helm)....I personally would like to play up the whole "Holy" aspect of the pally.
Nice idea. I guess corona (or some other type of crown) has the "holiest" look.

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
wut if they made some sorta tiara or sumthin that made it look like u had a halo around ur head...that would suit ur needs :)

and i personally like the look of the pally with a skull on...and the long shield, i think the idea of a paladin gone rogue/evil is badass

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
Ryshenron168703 said:
wut if they made some sorta tiara or sumthin that made it look like u had a halo around ur head...that would suit ur needs :)
That for sure would be cool :) By the way... I think Vampire Gaze should have a few bats flying around it. Just for the look, no damage or anything.

lazyassdre

Diabloii.Net Member
I enjoy items that whose graphics on char doesn't usually show up. So anything bright white (besides Sigon's) is appealing to me. I loved the .09 Arreat's Face, the way it made you stand out from a crowd. Until Mephbot showed up and ruined my fun :xgift:
You can also wear a Warshrike or Headstriker, Cerebus' Bite, and Sigon's Armor and be a ghostly white Druid.

CaSUaLtiE

Diabloii.Net Member
i know it sounds really werid but i love the looks of a shako on any char or Sanders paragram. correct my spelling if its wrong but sanders just looks funny/knarly as the graphic which i like alot.

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
SinfulSlave said:
I too love the new look of silks of the victor. And I LOVE circlets on Zons and Sorc's! SO Sexy!
Pardon me, but I haven't seen the "new" look of Silks. You mean the look of it when equipped on a char? What does it look like?

Valind

Diabloii.Net Member
Diabolico x64 said:
Pardon me, but I haven't seen the "new" look of Silks. You mean the look of it when equipped on a char? What does it look like?
It's blue.

Tyrael's Might is also blue and looks just as cool if not cooler than Silks of the Victor.

ULTIMATER

Diabloii.Net Member
Nat Claw looks killer. Even a kid would understand that is for murdering. *evil grin*

And i allways enjoyed the StormShield graphics..

cOMMANDo

Diabloii.Net Member
corpsmourn looks pretty sweet on a pally or barb, too bad it sux, i have to agree tho, gaze looks nice on just about anything

leviathon on the other hand, looks about re>tard<ed, now my barb looks like a giant booger!