best jewels for mld ww barb?

deadiraqi

Banned
best jewels for mld ww barb?

my barb will be 39 ww barb for some mlding, but im not sure what is the best jewels to socket his helm and armor with? His weapon will be eth hone x3 sheal.
max/ed jewels are buged in non weapons? Any help would be nice thanks!

disc

Diabloii.Net Member
max/min ed% is buged in non weapons so thats a no go. as said ed% str jool or shael if you need the fhr.

Moritz

Diabloii.Net Member
i think max str on a jewel for lvl39 is 6, but you can have 9 dex on them.

so, a 30ed/9dex or a 30ed/6str would be good.

Lyrs

Diabloii.Net Member
my barb will be 39 ww barb for some mlding, but im not sure what is the best jewels to socket his helm and armor with? His weapon will be eth hone x3 sheal.
max/ed jewels are buged in non weapons? Any help would be nice thanks!
More dmg is good but if you're lacking in other departments, fulfill them first. Stacking res, frw, %dr, etc. may be more worthwhile.

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
More dmg is good but if you're lacking in other departments, fulfill them first. Stacking res, frw, %dr, etc. may be more worthwhile.
FRW and dr% cannot be obtained from jewels (yes ber can give dr, but not at level 39), so res is only one left. Of which its pretty crappy in LLD.

ED/str jewels are your best bet, 30 ed and 24+ life before BO (assuming 6 str jewels)

Of course, ED/Str/Dex etc jewels would bes best, but we can always dream eh? :rolleyes:

Lyrs

Diabloii.Net Member
That's wear choosing different items comes into play. If you can't obtain those stats with your current gear and/or jewels, than it's best to choose different gear to mix and match.