best javazon builds?

kuza

Diabloii.Net Member
PvM LF/PJ Javazon Guide for v1.10 (revised)

^^^^ this thread on this page in the Sticky top will do you great justice in the PvM build.

eatbeef

Diabloii.Net Member
Make a pure lightning javazon, other than li's you may have the best killing power in the game.

ArcaneLegend

Diabloii.Net Member
kuza said:
PvM LF/PJ Javazon Guide for v1.10 (revised)

^^^^ this thread on this page in the Sticky top will do you great justice in the PvM build.
i know one guy who used that build and killed a lvl 60 and 80 sorc at lvl 44 (in norm), so im just wondering if this would work for PvP as well (since psn cant be absorbed like lightning).

Snbzon

Diabloii.Net Member
i dont think that lightning zons are going to last with those 75 immunes big barbs around, cos i just saw one yesterday and mange to killed a few zons with lightning he had good running and immune

(since psn cant be absorbed like lightning)
well some eh...nasty duelers will have a belt Fullllllll of stupid antidotes

GITO86

Diabloii.Net Member
my plague, poison, and LF javazon is an awesome dueler and can kill any monster i need to kill (i dont think ive ever seen a psn/lit immune). its awesome for pit runs, and eldritch/shank

Nidlav

Diabloii.Net Member
psn/light immunes aren't as rare as I'd like them to me. :] The skeleton lightening mages in Hell WS are psn/light immune. You can get a REALLY bad monster roll in WS for the LF/PJ zon. Pair these skeleton mages with some nasty Black Souls (LI) and you're in for a hard days work. :p

nid

Xiamet

Diabloii.Net Member
If you're equipped with Poison facets and such items that reduce Pioson resists, you could possibly have less of a time with PI/I's..

You could also run up and jab them to death, though doing that to Black Souls might equal suicide.

-X

Nidlav

Diabloii.Net Member
Individually they are not all that bad....but as a combo it's quite a challenge. Divide and conquer. Plague the Souls and Jab anyone who will chase you. :]

nid