Best incredible trades you had

380 Realm

Diabloii.Net Member
Best incredible trades you had

I'm referring to trades that most people would never even think of doing. It's pretty amazing what I can sometimes get for simple things such as a gem or rune.

For example, a few weeks ago, I got Mavina's set armor for a single perfect diamond. Yes, you read that right. You can probably imagine how excited I was. Received mid to near high level runes for 1 gem each, Trang-oul set armor for a mid rune, can't recall the rest right now.

:surprise:

Darnoc

Diabloii.Net Member
I traded a pair of hotspurs for a jah rune, and then subsequently traded the jah rune for a 24% maras ammy. I thought that was pretty good for such a low level unique; I guess someone really needed that 15% max fire resist

front243

Diabloii.Net Member
Darnoc said:
I traded a pair of hotspurs for a jah rune, and then subsequently traded the jah rune for a 24% maras ammy. I thought that was pretty good for such a low level unique; I guess someone really needed that 15% max fire resist
Hotspurs are such low-end unique that you almost never find it (I only found it once). Perhaps someone though it was worth more then. As for myself, I never make such good trades :hanky:

Azra

Diabloii.Net Member
hmmmm

I always gave great deals but the best one i did was a gave a new hardcore player a rush to hell then gave him a legit .08 windforce I think he still plays today at least i think he does...

darq* forever

neurro

Diabloii.Net Member
I received Tal Armor and Amulet for a non-perfect Skullders Ire. My jaw hit the floor. I felt bad for the guy though because he obviously didn't know trade values, so I told him and gave him a Griswold's Heart and Mace since he needed it.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
A random lvl80 characters ear for a guardian angel. i guess the guy felt pity for me back then. i had just started with the game ;)

Zalfor

Diabloii.Net Member
I have done so many good trades with just Hel runes,got a 2-1 Seraph's Hymn for one,a Mal for 4,a Ko for one,and I also did good with Rals,I got a Andy's Visage and Highlords for 4 Rals once

SOme people are just suckers I guess

sheepe2004

Diabloii.Net Member
Zalfor said:
I also did good with Rals,I got a Andy's Visage and Highlords for 4 Rals once

SOme people are just suckers I guess
Well andys and highlords arent worth more than a few pgems anyway and rals are nice for crafting with so maybe not.

4 hel for mal seems like an amazing deal tho, unless your on nl

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
My best trade this ladder season was, my 40 ful rejuves for his Windforce bow, early on in the season. Of course it wasn't really a trade but I have no idea why he "gave" it away. The ladder had only been running about 6 weeks at the time. It was a trade here on the forums too.

Who ever you were....thanks again! I still use the bow as a backup on my old level 87 LF cow Zon.

Good hunting!

kertin$

Diabloii.Net Member
I got a Eni archon with +774 for 9 ists and then gave it away for 14ist mal pul :lol:
Then got myshelf another low eni bp for 9 ists too ang gave it away for 12 :D

Imagine how much time it would take me to get so many ists mfing...
Thank god there are so many ppl that have no idea of trade values :)

front243

Diabloii.Net Member
tinncann25 said:
wow enigmas for 14 ists? wat realm do u play?
On Europe you can expect to pay 6 ists for each of the high runes in enigma, I heard that it was quite different in US.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Back in 1.09, when I was a newb, in my one and only bnet trade of importance I bought a shot-empty eth Titan's for a Crown of Thieves, a String of Ears and a shako or so. Of course it wasn't the best trade for me, but for the other guy. It was such a good trade for him that he gave me back the Crown of Thieves :lol:

before i lost my nl acct
i made a game called "brg Nigma:

then when this pally came in with a wire fleece nigma
(back then i didn't no the value)
i put up highlords, 41 wt and a soj

he accepted
n that was my first ever enigma

lol somehow that guy became my friend lata on