best hellforge drop

cryist

Diabloii.Net Member
best hellforge drop

Just curious, what was your best hellforge drop on normal, nightmare and hell quest??

Mine was a real good one on normal hellforge quest "el" rune talk about un lucky..

Yngwie

Diabloii.Net Member
I got an Ist on Hell, but but on other difficulties the runes I got were pretty forgettable. :D

Bolinbrooke

Diabloii.Net Member
Last two times I smashed Meph's soulstone I got a Fal both times.

That and Lem are probably the best i've seen from the forge.

Dr. Strangelove

Diabloii.Net Member
a pul on nightmare and a mal on hell. not bad for nm, but for hell i was hoping a bit more...

peace, NSK factory, and don't forget biscuits for smut

fourjacks

Diabloii.Net Member
I got an Ist and an Um in Hell, and An Um in nighmare also, thats what i can come up with. Don't remember my other drop in nightmare, but as i don't remember it, it can't be that good.

Spook_Cell

Diabloii.Net Member
Last time I did hellforge with my skelimancer I got an IST from hell hellforge. Should do it with my FrostMaiden in NM soon. Hope I get something at least half decent.

Kayvon

Diabloii.Net Member
I got an Um the other night in nm, and an Ist in hell with one of my recent characters (I think it was my IK barb).

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Got a Um from NM, best so far. An Hel in Hell. :rolleyes: I always get Hel in Hell, what the hell?! :grrr:

Kaysaar

Diabloii.Net Member
I believe my highest Hellforge rune would be a Gul I snagged a few days ago with my meteorb sorc.