Best Hell Cower

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Suiling said:
Evrae Altana, i thought frenzy barb kill they like chopping cake?
I have no idea what you're trying to say. :badteeth:
Are you asking if frenzy barbs can cow? If so, then yes, they can, but no where near the speed of a LF amazon.
Suiling said:
ps: i prefer your previous avatar..
Doraemon needs to rest, and the duckies are getting restless.

Suiling

Banned
Er, i'm trying to say that frenzy barb wield swords and chop the cows as if chopping the cake.. fast and nice slices. :laugh:

hhhrobi

Diabloii.Net Member
i like doing it with my windy

Tornadoes rule.

PS: I killed the king by mistake my last run :cry:

frish

Diabloii.Net Member
frenzy barb is fast, but lf zon is way faster.
the zon kills a whole bunch of cows in the time a baba kills 1 cow:)

also, the king is always lightning immune iirc, so you can kill without remorse...

Yossarian

Diabloii.Net Member
hhhrobi said:
i like doing it with my windy

Tornadoes rule.

PS: I killed the king by mistake my last run :cry:
That's another reason LF zon's kick butt in cows. You can't kill the king unless maybe you're merc uses infinity.

Another good build is an uber bow azon. Fort, Faith, lot's of +damage charms and a might merc with pride. That's what I use now and I like her better actually.

doraemon

Diabloii.Net Member
Evrae Altana said:
Doraemon needs to rest, and the duckies are getting restless.
sure sure, just because i patented doraemon as my avatar :p u didnt wanna get sued i presume :rolleyes:

mm...frenzy barb cowing? i should try that one day. the only time i use my frenzy barb is to uber =/

Yossarian said:
Fort, Faith, lot's of +damage charms and a might merc with pride. That's what I use now and I like her better actually.
really? i find it a bit slow using my bowazon. certainly do-able without much trouble, but lf zon is just so much faster...herd...fury .. dead

Yossarian

Diabloii.Net Member
doraemon said:
sure sure, just because i patented doraemon as my avatar :p u didnt wanna get sued i presume :rolleyes:

mm...frenzy barb cowing? i should try that one day. the only time i use my frenzy barb is to uber =/

really? i find it a bit slow using my bowazon. certainly do-able without much trouble, but lf zon is just so much faster...herd...fury .. dead
Mass multi, 27 arrows (never use straff to cow). Get 5000+ damage per arrow with my GMB faith. I've thought of switching out my andy's helm for a 120 ed one and my chances for 20 ias gloves to kill even faster. with 100% pierce and 95% chance to hit I motor along pretty good.

adecoy

Diabloii.Net Member
freezing arrow is quite godly, nothing better than a whole bunch of cows in the meat cooler

taiga

Diabloii.Net Member
Skelemancer with maxed BOOM BOOM and a merc with big pokey stick :) Only a LF amazon compares to that...

jag

Diabloii.Net Member
best of both lf zon and necro --

lightning trapper using death sentry with an infinity merc!!!

thefranklin

Diabloii.Net Member
Best overall is said a lf zon.

Having a merc with lf zon just slows you down!

Herd the biggest group you can, then they all die fast. The more cows, the faster they die. So much fun.

Case closed, nothing can compare.

WebDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
thefranklin said:
Case closed, nothing can compare.
I beg to differ. My tricked out lightning sorc w/ infinity merc obliterates cows. In fact, I've done solo 8-player cow runs (with the other 7 peeps doing chaos) and the extra hitpoints slowed me down a tad, but not by much. I can fetch the leg, shuffle around the cube in my inventory, open the portal, buy another tome, go through, do a full clear minus king with enough time to catch up to the chaosers at the 2nd or 3rd seal at most.... That can not only compare, it can certainly compete too.

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
WebDragon said:
I beg to differ. My tricked out lightning sorc w/ infinity merc obliterates cows. In fact, I've done solo 8-player cow runs (with the other 7 peeps doing chaos) and the extra hitpoints slowed me down a tad, but not by much. I can fetch the leg, shuffle around the cube in my inventory, open the portal, buy another tome, go through, do a full clear minus king with enough time to catch up to the chaosers at the 2nd or 3rd seal at most.... That can not only compare, it can certainly compete too.

Thats impressive :thumbsup:

RequiemDeath

Diabloii.Net Member
I use my uber slayer... Zeal/Smite hybrid... Lots of crushing blow, deadly strike, life leach, and life tap... Works quite well for me...

*Requiem_Death