Best Gloves for Wind Druid

PWDirect

Diabloii.Net Member
Best Gloves for Wind Druid

I have a complete set up with enigma, hoto, maras etc....

I use frosties at the moment as I need the mana for teleport in pvp, but anyone have any other suggestions for me?

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
Magefist are really nice. Especially if they help you hit a fcr breakpoint. They also have mana regen which may help with problems there. I have always found magefist to be the top gloves for my wind druid, I have yet to regret saying that.

PWDirect

Diabloii.Net Member
only problem being a lack of mana to teleport with. at the moment I use raven frost and wisp projector ring, I could swap the wisp for a soj (if I can trade for one or find one...) then that would give me the extra skill and the 40% mana back.....

Also, I think I may hit a fcr break point as I also use arachnid which has 20% fcr.

Thx for that :)

PWDirect said:
only problem being a lack of mana to teleport with. at the moment I use raven frost and wisp projector ring, I could swap the wisp for a soj (if I can trade for one or find one...) then that would give me the extra skill and the 40% mana back.....

Also, I think I may hit a fcr break point as I also use arachnid which has 20% fcr.

Thx for that :)
Swap wisp for soj.
Use trang-ouls gloves.
Read my guide.