Best gear for guided arrow pvp?

crazyskaterr

Diabloii.Net Member
Best gear for guided arrow pvp?

whats the best gear a pvp guided arrow zon can have? I have a few ideas but probably not the best. Definetly must have highlords and some points in critical strike. Deadly strike doesnt work in pvp right? What would be the best gear if u just wanted pure damage, not really caring about ias? Also, how much damage can a guided arrow get up to now?

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
whats the best gear a pvp guided arrow zon can have? I have a few ideas but probably not the best. Definetly must have highlords and some points in critical strike. Deadly strike doesnt work in pvp right? What would be the best gear if u just wanted pure damage, not really caring about ias? Also, how much damage can a guided arrow get up to now?
DS + Critical Strike both work in PvP. Exactly the same, and yet they're not added on top of another. If you're going full bower, I advise maxing CS AND stacking some DS, with Highlords and Gores.

I can't explain in depth about the whole GA attack per second and everything, go to Amazon forum and check out the sticky with Bow comparisons, builds, etc.

Don't know what the best damage would be without caring about ias, but it is stupid to think so. I do about 7.3k pure physical damage, 7 frames per second GA's, with knockback. I doubt you will end up where I am because you won't pump dex 550+ with all +max charms.

There are many gear options, enigma/fort, gmb faith/mb faith, lacerator/etitan/cta/harmony/ss switch, etc. etc. As I said, zon forum should have all the zon experts ready to help. gl. :smiley:

edit: meh here it is. http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=325914

disc

Diabloii.Net Member
http://strategy.diabloii.net/news.php?id=585

should give you some ideas

mumba

Banned
pure damage, not really caring about ias?
ias is much more critical then pure damage. Who cares if u do a billion damage if u only fire 1 shot every 3 seconds. Id rather less damage fired faster than huge damage fired very very slowly.

Plus, the faster you shoot the more you stun then and have no chance to escape. If u shoot one big damage arrow then its very easy to avoid it, and by the time you get ur second one off ur gonna be dead.