Best game of ALL TIME becomes best flash game of all time

Johnny

Banned
Hold on. Im in a plane and a tank fires a shell from the ground in a straight line and hits me no matter when I pass the shot?

How much sense does that make?

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Johnny said:
Hold on. Im in a plane and a tank fires a shell from the ground in a straight line and hits me no matter when I pass the shot?

How much sense does that make?
it's called 2D, back when games were games and men were men

Ash Housewares said:
it's called 2D, back when games were games and men were men
What are games and men now? And what were woman back then in the era of 'you are that white pixel. the bad guy is the yellow pixel. shoot green pixels at the yellow pixel.' games.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
What are games and men now? And what were woman back then in the era of 'you are that white pixel. the bad guy is the yellow pixel. shoot green pixels at the yellow pixel.' games.
this is gaming, there were no women

Ash Housewares said:
this is gaming, there were no women
Good point. Old school gaming done in arcades where the only woman is the one serving drinks, or in the bedroom of a square eyed teenager where no woman would dare enter.

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
I used to play the 2 player arcade version at the Dairy Queen down my street with my brother. This one seems harder. I am crying if you want details.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
DOC said:
I used to play the 2 player arcade version at the Dairy Queen down my street with my brother. This one seems harder. I am crying if you want details.
seemed easier to me, I was actually able to itch a scratch without dying

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
Got to stage 6 after a 15 minute battle against that boss that would not die, and then I died. Final score of 1404190 with 6 bombs, 5 of them used on Stage 5. I like the purple lazer thing.

zarikdon

Diabloii.Net Member
Totally awesome, though part of it must be nostalgia. The flash version definitely seems easier though. I think what I liked most about Raiden II back in the day was the fact that it had very big and satisfying explosions.

Anyone here played Ikaruga though? Now THAT's an impressive shooter.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm dislexic...

I didn't find it, was linked to in a gaming forum

I hated Ikaruga, you spend all your time dodging obstacles or cramped into a narrow environment instead of darting about Raiden style

phooey