Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best Diablo 2 Day of you life?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by rendo, Sep 9, 2006.

1. rendo

rendo Banned

Best Diablo 2 Day of you life?

Today had to be my best D2 day EVER. I start the day where I left off yesterday. Yesterday a traded my 172% HoZ found off Nm Meph with only 81 MF (I know, wowz0r) and I now had a hammerdin that could do some basic key runnage, mainly countess and summoner, nithalak (sp?) killed me 1/4 of the time.

So today I start doing some key runs. So I get myself 2 t keys, which I trade for tgods, which I then trade for templars might. Pretty good if you ask me. But while I was doing key runs, I'd hit up meph. Grizs armor, and Najs plate. Not bad not bad. So I figure I'm doing well here and there maybe I can ACTUALLY do a hell forge rush.

So I do my very first HELL Hell forge rush. It's a little slow, but enigma makes it easy. A1 was a cinch, Duriel owned my Merc (He sucks :/) and Meph was a breeze, just took a bit longer since he had a bit more life.

Forge was very generous to me. Drops me Ist. I'm like YES, ist, what can I get for that? I find a game called Hoto4ist. 32 hoto, I figure why not, will make me tougher than I currently am, and wizspike just isn't the godliest little poker I could use. My damage sky rockets and my resists take a little plunge, but some charms fix that all up.

I hit up another forge rush, my 2nd and things go by a lot quicker. Doing 1.5K more damage per hammer really adds up and I was done in about 5-10 minutes. I got an um! :O

I end up doing 2 more rushes, and get 2 fals, icky. But that's where the hell forge ends. I go back to key hunting, as well as hitting up meph. He drops me a shako. Ptopaz it up and I've got some decent MF with the 3 goldwraps that ahve dropped in the last few days as well as my 25 boots. But she don't end there. He's loving enough to drop Kiaras.

Now I forgot to mention that during my rush games, I was finding some sick items. First, I find a 6os zerker, I get an Um for it. Then I find Blackhorns, woohoo!. Not only that, I get a warcry GC, as well as an Eth Thunder Maul. Duriel also dropped a 5-4 cold facet too! The day is now over since it's 1:02am eastern, and I'm feeling pretty stoked about tomorrow.

All those times I was thinking of ripping off the rusher for the forge, has paid off. If you don't scam people on b.net it pays off with awesome drops!

Has anyone else had a day like this where everything just seemed so awesome you couldn't be happier?

2. Lord Nyax

Lord Nyax Banned

Beware, this man is a scammer. He haxed my luck when I was looking the other way...and apparently, every person's luck in the Western Hemisphere.

3. Acesfullfsk

Acesfullfsk IncGamers Member

I don't know about the best Diablo 2 day of my life but yesterday was pretty good. Did my usual keyruns and found 2 Dkey a H key and T key all in the same run. Then I found a windforce in the pit. Then to top it all off during a random run I get the wonderfull "Diablo Walks the Earth" message and I got my self a 14-19-6 anni....so actually yeah it probably was my best mf day ever in D2...woot!

4. BierWiser

BierWiser IncGamers Member

I liked when I traded a low HOTO for a 6 BO CTA. I got Uber Diablo today, but as I said in another thread, the game crashed before he died. I got two Destruction Keys off of Nihlathak once. One of my favorite times was when Mephisto dropped a perfect Arachnid Mesh, then I traded it for a perfect Dracul's Grasp, which I still have. I got an Um rune once from the chest behind Mephisto. My friend got an SOJ from Andarial with just the MF from wearing full Tal Rasha's, around 200% MF.

5. SpaceFalcon

SpaceFalcon IncGamers Member

The day I made a character that can survive Hell mode for longer then 3 hits.

6. ael

ael IncGamers Member

I guess it would be the day when I started playing d2 ^^

7. BattleQueen

BattleQueen IncGamers Member

..when Shenk dropped me a BER rune. I still keep it knowing this is the only high rune that will never poof on me. :smiley:

8. jimmah

jimmah IncGamers Member

You could make a legit Chains of Honor or Beast with it. :)

9. soul killer

soul killer Banned

Heh when i was bored and joined a "Free 4 Zon" game.
    There was a Javazon,told me to make a private game.
    Zon joined and was telling me who he was quitting blah blah blah and then started to drop stuff.
    I got a Pheonix Monarch,Griffonz,CoH,Eth Titans,8 Java Gcs,Hi zTorch,24Maras and more stuff.
    Then he left and brought his Hdin,dropped a full gg Hdin setup,35FCR 44resist Kurast Spirit,Hoto,Arach,gg ll/ml Resist Ring,Eth Fort,Eth Infinity,Key Sets,16/18 pTorch :D
    Happiest day of my D2 life,although I kinda felt cheap after all that.

10. nthBULL

nthBULL IncGamers Member

i found a jmod a month or so back, 2 weeks after i started playing again - still havent done anything with it

11. soul killer

soul killer Banned

Well if you decide to sell it youll be 200-300hrs richer :thumbsup:

12. nthBULL

nthBULL IncGamers Member

more likely ill give it away when/if the ladder resets

right now i think if i sold all my fun would be spoiled - i have a couple of characters now who do well pretty much anywhere in hell, and im keen to go to uber trist. if i sold it there wouldnt be any challenge, just trade for some gear and kill them :wink3:

13. theredpredator

theredpredator IncGamers Member

I found a Ring of Illuminati yesterday.

+3 all skills
    +99 al res
    -100 enemy res
    +10000 AR
    +500 mana
    +1000 life
    +5 Oak sage

Leadiing offer: 3 hr, 1 ist, 5 um, a 1 million house in california, a ferrari and a blond chick.

14. HardyTarget

HardyTarget IncGamers Member

I gambled a 3os/30frw diadem somewhere in the beginning of the year.
    Got a nice wealth boost out of it and haven't had to use crappy gear since that day :laughing:

15. BierWiser

Show a screenshot, or someone else, clarify its legitness. This seems extremely bugged. Or simply fake.

16. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

The best day was when I killed Diablo for the very first time, in the core game. My awfully skilled barb died a dozen times :azn:

17. templecrasher

templecrasher IncGamers Member

Did you see the c/o on it? It is obviously a joke...

18. BierWiser

You could say the same c/o for a perfect grief, doesn't mean the item is fake. I've seen screenshots of hacked items and such, so he could provide a screenshot if he wanted.

19. templecrasher

templecrasher IncGamers Member

If you can find me ANY legit source that will vouch for a +3 skills ring, then I will kindly retract my last statement. However, since you cannot, I stand by my belief that the "Ring of Illuminati" is fake or hacked. That thing is even more ridiculous than the Constricting Ring that Blizz was smart enough to leave disabled. I hope that you are just playing along and not naive enough to think that ring is real.

20. Angel_Dusted

Angel_Dusted IncGamers Member

It was a joke. Just a joke. No harm done except to the gullible.

No. No you can't. People don't offer one million dollar houses, blond chicks, and ferraris for houses.