Best Claw for Chaos

Mage_Killer

Diabloii.Net Member
if you're going for ww its suwwayah or scissors suwwayah, same avg dmg and both hit last ww bp (i like the ss look more :p)
if its a kicker it seems that runic is better because its faster(haven't played kickers)

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
Mage_Killer said:
if you're going for ww its suwwayah or scissors suwwayah, same avg dmg and both hit last ww bp (i like the ss look more :p)
if its a kicker it seems that runic is better because its faster(haven't played kickers)
A kicker wouldn't really use Chaos to begin with. I for 1 would go for that unique fanged knife (forgot the name for a sec). That one beats any Chaos claw handsdown.

boshekinthunder

Diabloii.Net Member
Lunatic said:
A kicker wouldn't really use Chaos to begin with. I for 1 would go for that unique fanged knife (forgot the name for a sec). That one beats any Chaos claw handsdown.
Akicker would consider using Chaos if they are going for dual claw, to block magic attacks. With dual claw, the best options for primary claw seem to be Chaos, Fury, or Malice.

Phyrexial

Diabloii.Net Member
Lunatic said:
Fleshripper I believe is the dagger you are referring to. Another interesting option for a kicker if they aren't going dual claw is Azurewrath for the large amounts of magic damage. ;)

ThyForbidden

Diabloii.Net Member
for kicks fleshripper or razor's edge are both great. ;)
Dual claw ain't to useful on kicks because most casters can't even cast on you.

Also.. azurewrath is also insainly good (250-500 more magic dmg per kick, +1 alll, and the +attributes give more dmg also.. and got damn phaseblades look so sweet :p)

Strider_pt

Diabloii.Net Member
Im planning on making a ww assassin using chaos. I pose the question again, what would be the best claw for that?

D1ce

Diabloii.Net Member
Mage_Killer said:
/end qoute

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
The best claw dmgwise / statwise for Chaos is a suwayyah handsdown. 99 str / dex reqs , best dmg of all Chaos claws (warfists can't get 3 sockets) and it hits the last WW break. A scissor's suwayyah as 2 out of 3 the same as a suwayyah , except that you require 19 more str and 19 more dex in order to equip a SS. Which is 118 str / dex.

So all in all the suwayyah wins when it comes to best Chaos claw. About the looks , I for 1 think a S looks 10 times better then that butterknife called SS. :)

mames

Diabloii.Net Member
Nub Question

Mage_Killer said:
I thought WW was a barb skill, why does it always come up in assassin quide???