best cheap pvm barb build?

Masas

Diabloii.Net Member
KevinsGtp said:
i need something better then ik alll i can say
Well, a Yaribarb is cheap and effective. But what do you consider cheap (there are many definitions)? EBotDz, or a Butchers Pupil?

KevinsGtp

Diabloii.Net Member
lol

Masas said:
Well, a Yaribarb is cheap and effective. But what do you consider cheap (there are many definitions)? EBotDz, or a Butchers Pupil?
i would say i dont wanna spend more then 2 ist really or something like that this barb sint for me its to help out someone that is new to the game n his ik barb aint cuttin it

chaca

Diabloii.Net Member
KevinsGtp said:
i would say i dont wanna spend more then 2 ist really or something like that this barb sint for me its to help out someone that is new to the game n his ik barb aint cuttin it
Well chief, IK barbs are about the best bang for the buck that you can get in barb terms. You sure he built it right? Might want to look into that as the IK barb I built was a powerhouse and all he had was the IK set, no extra charms and stuff.

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually an IK Barb is great for PvM considering the costs - i find if you go base dex thenhuge amounts of life could be had :D If 2ist is your budget just make/trade for a Grief Zweihander/Zerker and stack some ds/cb

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
yeh IK has got real value for money.If you arent into IK,try a Bonehew or eth upped hone barb.

Rik

Taz

Diabloii.Net Member
Oath, Duress, Arreat, Gores, blood gloves, better but more expeensive than IK`s.

Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
IK BARB is cheap an effective imo! Whole set might cost you mal - ist (perfect IK maul and IK helmet)

/Dec

slam

Diabloii.Net Member
make a berserker. the berserk skill, fully synergized, can pump out so much damage that equipment is less important. just get 75% block and 50% DR would be nice too (storm and string/verdungo's). great magic finder too. i find i don't need warcry. howl more than does it's job for crown control. almost nothing in the game is immune to the magic damage of berserk as another positive.

he's also not a slow killer as some people note. primarily due to the insane damage of berserk. try and stack up on crushing blow and deadly strike to make things ever faster. and 9fpa is a reasonably achievable goal with a lot of potential weapons.