Best Chargadin counter builds

fahartle

Diabloii.Net Member
Best Chargadin counter builds

Hello all! I'm considering moving into Hardcore and I've been reading about the powerful low-level chargadin builds. Just for fun, I'm wondering what the best PvP characters are to slay those beasts ^_^. If I'm successful in running a few characters through Hardcore, I'm considering going PK hunting (i.e. hunting the PKers...). Thanks!!

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
Also anyone running very high defense will have an easier time with chargers, provided they walk instead of run to maintain that high defense. If the charge doesn't connect, it wont hurt.

zeiris

Diabloii.Net Member
I heard good things about jabbers (block+evade+high health = safety) and kickers (timely dragon flight = bad news for a two-handed charger).

PFS

Diabloii.Net Member
Zons with max block and max D/A/E should do quite well - they have about a 9 in 10 chance of not being hit with each attack.

PFS

Diabloii.Net Member
wrong they die easy to kb and charge lock
When the charger hits yes?

Any charcater dies easily to KB and chargelock if the charger hits every time. Surely with Zons the charger should hardly ever hit?

moonlike

Banned
When the charger hits yes?

Any charcater dies easily to KB and chargelock if the charger hits every time. Surely with Zons the charger should hardly ever hit?
u should try to kill charger with a bow zone(in switch mode)

TTTimo

Diabloii.Net Member
My HC boner did a pretty good job killing those chargers, bonewalls all around, maiden on him, spam spears/spirits. With good block and enough faster run/walk you can easily get back on them.