best char to start ladder

U

ulmty

best char to start ladder

well iv been playing nl since i got d2 and im thinking of starting on ladder whenever the ladder resets.

when I start im curious as to which build and character would be the best to play untwinked.

thanx for any suggestions.

§Hex Vex§

Diabloii.Net Member
summon necro. can solo everything naked
You can also try the Meteorb, Blizzballer, or just the pure Blizzard sorceress. All of those can work pretty well without having to depend on a lot of items. However, I'd reccomend the summon necromancer.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I have yet to complete an Assassin because I get so bored... she's got some fun skills but she's way overpowered at low levels, slaughtering everything is sight gets tedious.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I have yet to complete an Assassin because I get so bored... she's got some fun skills but she's way overpowered at low levels, slaughtering everything is sight gets tedious.
Try a phoenix striker - you can build a pretty decent one on a budget.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Try a phoenix striker - you can build a pretty decent one on a budget.
I've always planned one, but back in 1.09 I made one with frost claws (I forget, is that what it's called?) and even with players 8 I was slaughtering everything left right and centre halfway through nightmare, it was boring. If I had the patience I suppose it would get more challenging, but D2 is too easy through the early game as it is...