Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Best Char Opinion Time!

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Gibby, May 23, 2005.

1. Gibby

Gibby Banned

Best Char Opinion Time!

In your opinions, what is the best overall diablo 2 exp character? Include your skill distributions.

2. southernhell

southernhell IncGamers Member

Well if u ask me i would go with a zeal pally. Max out zeal first then fanta. then go for holy shild. Then max out sac or defiance ur choice but put alot in both. That just me.

3. Cear

Cear IncGamers Member

WW Sword barb. Not the best dueler in all situations, but still a force to be reckoned with. Very good PvM, mine hardly ever dies, Max WW, BO, Sword Mastery, put a point into Battle Command, Berserk (For those phys immunes) and evenly distribute points to iron skin, natural resistance, and shout, 1 point into Increased speed and stamina, and you're good to go :thumbsup:

4. HardyTarget

HardyTarget IncGamers Member

I simply go for the good ol' hammerdin, with enigma of course.
    Though I have to confess I haven't tried out many builds so I can't compare them much.
    Not sure if hammerdin is the greatest dueller build nowdays but it still kicks the monsters' butt well enough.

5. xXDonVonXx

xXDonVonXx IncGamers Member

In my opinion

I've always thought a BoneSpell necro as one of the best overall characters in the game. For PvM you have your spear and CE(deadly) and PvP you have your bone spirit and prison(also deadly when done right) not to mention it is really fun to explode all those corpses and watching enemys fall at your power. (I am a little bias though as a necro fan)

But if you were to go best on only PvM I'd say Skelemancer all that meat sheild makes you almost impossible to kill and if you can't die. Doesn't that make you the best? lol
    (remember a little bias)

6. masakerr

masakerr IncGamers Member

A lot of people will say the Hammerdin. He kicks out some real damage and is a force to recon with. Especially with an enigma. However, I love my Windy with my enigma, but that's just me.

Masa