Best build to MF with?

tmd turka

Diabloii.Net Member
Best build to MF with?

What do you consider the best druid mf build? If i get a consensus it will likely be my next char.

Thanks

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
I always enjoyed mfin tombs and the pit with pvm werewolf , all you need is a decent non eth tomb+ + duress or treachery and dracs for tap and your set to go.

most are gonna say wind druids i think since it more practical for the tele..

tmd turka

Diabloii.Net Member
Well since both tomb and enigma are out of my price range we are still back to square 1. Lol

The question really should be "What build can survive and crank out damage with heavy mf gear?"

Both Windys and Wolves can go anywhere in hell difficulty with all that physical damage. This build does't have to have 300mf+ and I expect it wont. As long as we can come up with a build that floats around like 150mf I will use it.

See for my new account i will only make druids and nothing else and see what happens. What I am really trying to decide, is my first build which will likely be an mf build for the others. So an untwinked build, that can reach hell, and later become a primary mf char.

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, windys can still be pretty effective PVM even with mf gear on, you could probably get 250 mf with some inexpensive gear and still be able to kill, especially if you get yourself a good merc, hurricane will help allow you to get away from enemies before they hit.

tmd turka

Diabloii.Net Member
I really appreciate the help guys. I had started a MA Assasin over the weekend and planned on droping her for a windy ASAP. I might get her to hell but after that its going to be a windy for me(shes in act2 nightmare).

If I can I will make a windy with:
Shako:ptopez
Skulders:ptopez
Spirit Sword -Cryptic
Spirit Shield/Rhyme on switch
War Travelers
2 to druid skills resists Amy
Ravens+Nage
Chance Guards
T gods/Arachs/Goldwrap whatever belt I can get.

That should be more then enough MF and some decent +skills (close to 300 mf I believe). Enigma would be better and if I can get one I will.

dodobird

Diabloii.Net Member
If you're ona tight budget, I understand Summon Necro's are good for MF... Dunno about Druids tho, since you need some decent gear to survive, and Ele w/o nigma is kinda lame imho.

tmd turka

Diabloii.Net Member
I play summoners to death. I wanted to try something different this time. Im not a huge fan of sorcs and I have make a hammerdin every ladder season. What Im really considering is a Fury barb with some points into Find Item. Or a standard WW IK barb.

Both are good and IK is not crazy expensive.

Thanks again for your help :smiley:

Anti-Life

Diabloii.Net Member
i would go with a windy druid personally....just try to get an ammy with teleport charges (gamble one or run NM cows...i think thats were they drop...also NM cows u can get skiller GC's, u get lucky and get a pally combat one ur now alot richer)

i agree...u NEED teleport to MF effectivly...so run the NM bosses for tradables, enigma is only 2 high runes to get really for a low one, and hell u dont need a super defence one, u only need it for teh teleport andstrength really...the MF it gives an dextra life/DR are just gravy along with the +2 skills, thats just my opinion anyways

instead of a cryptic sword get a broad sword, as ur not going to be hitting anything with it u may as well use someone with less stat requirments, and if ur lucky and get a 33%+ FCR u can sell that for 2 HR anyways and then get an enigma and just amke another one later....win win :D

tmd turka

Diabloii.Net Member
You know the only time I have found skillers have benn in NM cows. I wonder why? Thanks for the suggestion on the Broad sword.