Best build to beat a lighting assassin

SneekySneeky

Diabloii.Net Member
Best build to beat a lighting assassin

I know there is no true best build or char but would what be cheapist and easiest to beat a lighting assassin pvp.

Thanks

De4dEyE

Diabloii.Net Member
jmsplat said:
No need enigma; tele in the middle of MB spam is like asking to die >_<
Err, anything with a blackhorns face + enigma + tgods.
Umm.. read again.

Edit: Or hell, to make it nearly foolproof; 'Anything with a 3x Lo helm, tgods, 2x wisps and lightning resist charms + enigma.'

jmsplat

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok that'll pretty much null the damage, but you'll still take about 5 hours to get out since MB causes attacks that do 1 damage to put you in hit recovery unless you use an uninterruptable attack

SicHalo

Diabloii.Net Member
most ww barbs or BvC smiter can do easy with abs though, i think kickers or hybrid varients of these as well.

Thoridian

Diabloii.Net Member
SicHalo said:
most ww barbs or BvC smiter can do easy with abs though, i think kickers or hybrid varients of these as well.
Defensive play with widow + telewws vs trapsin on a BvC without tgods (thats not goddamn abs btw. -.-) does the job in GM

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Thoridian said:
Defensive play with widow + telewws vs trapsin on a BvC without tgods (thats not goddamn abs btw. -.-) does the job in GM
Yeah it does :(

Although T-Gods IS abs...it absorbs....but meh, many find T-Gods to be GM, myself included.

Thoridian

Diabloii.Net Member
Arbedark said:
Yeah it does :(

Although T-Gods IS abs...it absorbs....but meh, many find T-Gods to be GM, myself included.
that +20 abs decreses the light dmg u recive by like 40? Thats as much as nothing lol and yea I consider tgods as GM although some people still cry about it (mostly foh palas who expect people to die in 1-2 hits and if u dont then they call u abs'er or so LOL)

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Thoridian said:
that +20 abs decreses the light dmg u recive by like 40? Thats as much as nothing lol and yea I consider tgods as GM although some people still cry about it (mostly foh palas who expect people to die in 1-2 hits and if u dont then they call u abs'er or so LOL)
Yeah, but its the extra res which is what makes most of the difference. -40% damage, then with the Abs on top (yes very small numerical abs).

Ah well. Yeh, to beat a trapper easy, just use anything with some abs...

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Dennis_KoreanGuy said:
lol another trapper with sorb.
Then it just goes down to who sorbs the most and who is clever enough to realise that Tele Fire Blast is actually extremely effective first...

the easiest is a paldin with guardian angel 2 handed charger with max prayer 1 pnt in medic just put any high dmging weapon on it dont need to be expensive or anything!

Camden

Diabloii.Net Member
BvC rapes trappers in gm...

Lol @ kids saying put on gangel and lo'd blackthorns and tgods and 2x whisps. If you need all that to beat a trapper you blow.

De4dEyE

Diabloii.Net Member
Camden said:
BvC rapes trappers in gm...

Lol @ kids saying put on gangel and lo'd blackthorns and tgods and 2x whisps. If you need all that to beat a trapper you blow.
WOW WE'VE GOT A TOP DUELER HERE!

He asked for the cheapest and easiest way to kill a trapper. Read plz.