best build for trangs set

best build for trangs set

is there ne best Build for trangs set if so can ya lemmie kno im thinking about making my 1st ever necromancer yay i was thinking of going wit bone spirit necro and take advantige of that bug

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
Bone isnt the way to go with trangs... Your cast rate slows down to like once ever second. You'd be better off going summoner if ur gonna wear trangs

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
the uniques give 1 less (summon)skill and cost/effectivness ration for summoner is so high that trang's beats in spades the uniuqes and a poison necro can work with trangs (look at gloves and shield partial set bonus)

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
OOH! i forgot! with trangs you can provide support with firewalls, hey every little bit counts! maybe throw in some lower resist or something

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
TheAntiHero said:
is there ne best Build for trangs set if so can ya lemmie kno im thinking about making my 1st ever necromancer yay i was thinking of going wit bone spirit necro and take advantige of that bug

You got:
1- Summonner
2- Venomancer
3 Hybrid

For more info...check out the stickies at top of the forum.

HoS

messyrabbit25

Diabloii.Net Member
Speaking of Trang's, I got Trang's Gloves and Shield through some low-level unqiue trading today. I'm thinking of making a Poisonmancer. How can I tell whether my shield is a 1.10 item or not, since I need the -25% enemy poison resistance?

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
if you're on ladder then it IS 1.10 if not just level until you can use then if you don't get bonus find someone you can trust to trade with for a new 1